Online Class - Bang Chan x Felix x Reader

It was almost time for my first online class for the day. Chan was on the phone with Felix, talking about things they always talk about. I was in the outfit I picked last night so I'll be ready. I sat in front of my computer and turned it on, waiting for it to boot up. Once the computer was booted up, I went to Zoom and waited for the session to become available. It popped up and I joined it, turning my camera and microphone on. I saw my teacher sitting there waiting for the other students to join.

"Baby, have you seen Felix's earbuds? He said he left them here before he left yesterday." Chan said, without knowing that I'm already in the Zoom class.

"I haven't seen them, have you looked in the guest room since he was in there?" I asked, after muting myself.

"I'll go check." He said, running out of the room. I chuckled before unmuting myself.

"Ok since everyone is on let's start the lesson." The teacher said.

15 minutes later

The door opened and I turned to see Chan and Felix walking inside. I saw them both smirk which caused me to get scared of what is on their minds. I turned back to the computer. I felt someone go between my legs. I looked down and saw Felix smirking at me before sliding his hand up my thigh to my area. I muted myself and looked down.

"What are you doing Felix?" I asked. He didn't respond just pulled my shorts down harshly. I widened my eyes before he started rubbing my clothed pussy. I was trying hard to to moan and to keep a straight face since my camera is on.

"Mrs. Y/L/N, please turn your microphone back on." The teacher demanded. I hesitated before turning it back on.

"Sorry Mrs. Kim." I apologized. I looked to the side and saw Chan just watching what Felix was doing with a smirk on his face. I felt Felix pull my panties off and my pussy was exposed in front of him. He connected his mouth to my pussy, licking up the folds and sucked on my clit. I was holding in a moan so my teacher and classmates don't hear. I didn't even notice that Chan walked over and turned the camera and microphone off.

"Baby girl, get on the bed." Chan demanded, making Felix pull his face away. I stood up and walked to the bed and laid down. Chan went between my legs and started doing the same thing Felix was doing. Felix connected his lips to mine and we started to make out while Chan was eating me out. I moaned in Felix's mouth making Chan smirk. Chan pulled his mouth away and stuffed a finger into my hole. Felix pulled away and started removing my shirt. He reached underneath me and unclipped my bra and threw them on the floor. I was fully naked in front of both men. Felix attached his mouth to one of my nipples. Chan attached to the other nipple while thrusting three fingers in my womanhood.

"Ah fuck." I moaned out. I felt my orgasm getting closer. "I'm close." I moaned. I released around Chan's fingers and he pulled them out and put them in his mouth.

"You taste great baby." He said, after pulling his fingers out of his mouth. Felix pulled away from my nipple and started undressing himself. Chan was doing the same thing. Once they were both naked, I got up and they laid next to each other and I went between them and sucked on Chan's dick while pumping Felix. They were both turning into a moaning mess. "Fuck baby, you take my cock so well." Chan moaned.

"Go faster babygirl." Felix moaned. I pumped Felix faster and bobbed my head faster. Chan put his hand on the back of my head and started thrusting into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I felt Felix releasing and his juices got on my hand. After a few more minutes, Chan released into my mouth. I took his dick out of my mouth and swallowed.

"Put your sexy body between us baby with you face if me." Chan demanded. I did as I was told and climbed in between them. Chan aligned his dick to my womanhood while Felix aligned his to my asshole. They both thrusted into me, making a loud moan to escape through my lips.

"Fuck." I moaned, with my eyes closed. I put my head back onto Felix's shoulder. "Ahh fuck daddies." I moaned.

"You hear that Felix? We're her daddies." Chan said. I can sense he's smirking and so is Felix.

"So fucking hot." Felix said, thrusting harder.

"Fuck baby, if you keep clenching around my cock I will cum." Chan moaned, thrusting faster and harder than Felix.

"Cum inside me daddy." I moaned, breathing harder. I felt Chan shoot his seed deep inside me pulled out. Felix pulled out and pushed himself into my pussy. "Ahh fuck." I moaned.

"Fuck you feel so fucking good around my dick baby girl." Felix moaned. I felt a knot in my stomach.

"I'm close." I moaned. Chan connected his lips with mine and kissed me while I released around Felix's cock. He soon shot his seed into me as well and continued thrusting to ride out our highs. He then pulled out, breathing harder and faster. We were all breathing heavily and laid there until we heard a voice.

"Mrs. Y/N, turn your camera and microphone back on." My teacher said, strictly. Me, Felix, and Chan laughed before we started putting our clothing back on.
____________________________________
This is the first time writing one with a threesome, I hope it's good.

And remember you can always request a smut for a male idol.