Prank - Kim Taehyung (BTS)

Y/N POV:

I was sitting in the living room with Taehyung and Jimin. Taehyung was on his phone and Jimin was taking a nap on the floor, which doesn't surprise me he always lays on the floor. I stood up and went to the kitchen to do something. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and got water. I had an idea to prank Taehyung, so I opened the freezer and got some ice and put it in the water then put the cup in the fridge a few minutes to get it cold. I took it out of the fridge and walked back to the living room, which didn't make Taehyung turn around. I'm happy he didn't because it gives me the chance to get behind him.

Once I was behind him, I smirked then dumped the glass of water on his head making him jump up and yell, which woke Jimin up from his nap and looked around to see what happened. When he found out what happened, he started laughing along with me. Taehyung looked at me and started glaring.

"I'm going to get you for that!" He said, before chasing me. I ran upstairs to hide in my room but before I was able to close the door, Taehyung bursted through and we both went falling to the floor with him hovering over me. We froze and looked each other in the eyes. We were both silent, just staring at each other on the floor.

He then started to lean down, bringing his face closer to mine and stopping when our lips was an inch away from each other. I felt his breath on my lips and my nose and his breath smelt like fresh mint. The gap was soon closed when he connected our lips and started kissing me. I started kissing him back, wrapping my arms around his neck, making the kiss deeper. He pulled away and helped my stand up then he closed the door and locked it behind him. He pushed me to the bed and hovered over me again.

He started kissing down my jaw to my neck and he found my sweet spot, causing a moan to escape my mouth. He smirked against my skin and bit down on that spot gently to leave a mark on my neck. He pulled away and started pulling at my shirt to remove it. I sat up a little for him to pull my shirt over my head and onto the floor. When her saw that I wasn't wearing a bra, he smirked.

"Not wearing a bra? You naughty girl." He said, before connecting his mouth to one of my nipples. He started sucking making moans to fall out of my mouth.

"Fuck Tae." I moaned. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Call me daddy babygirl." He said, before going back to sucking my nipples. He switched sides and started sucking the other nipple. I was pulling at his shirt because I wanted it off. He noticed and pulled away then took his shirt off. I took my shorts off then flipped us around so he was on his back on the bed and I hovered over him. I attached my lips to his. His tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I happily opened my mouth slightly for his tongue to explore the inside of my mouth.

I pulled away and went down between his legs and took his pants off, leaving him in just his boxers. I saw that his bulge was getting bigger, so I started palming him making moans come out of his mouth. I pulled his boxers off, and his dick sprung out and hit him on the stomach. I widened my eyes at how big he was but soon after I smirked. Once his boxers was fully off, I wrapped my hand around the base of his duck and started pumping him.

"Oh fuck." He moaned, throwing his head back. I suddenly put it in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down, making more moans to follow. "Shit." He moaned, grabbed a fistful of my hair and thrusting into my mouth hitting the back of my throat making me gag a little. "You take my cock so fucking good babygirl." He moaned, turning me on more than I was. I felt his dick throb in my mouth, signaling he was close to his climax. He shot his seed into my mouth and some coming out the corner of my mouth. I took his dick out of my mouth and licked my lips.

I crawled up on the bed and went to the head of the bed. He ripped my panties off my body then put his head between my legs and started kissing up my inner thighs until he was in front of my pussy. He licked up my folds and sucked on my clit.

"Ahh daddy that feels so fucking good~" I moaned. He put his tongue in my core and thrusted in and out. I grabbed some of his hair and made him go deeper. "Ah fuck." I moaned. I felt my high approaching but he then pulled away causing a whimper to come out of my mouth. He smirked before aligning his dick to my entrance. He looked at me like he was asking for permission and I nodded to him.

He slowly pushed himself in, causing me to scrunch my face from the pain. He stopped to wait for me to adjust to his size. After a few minutes, the pain was starting to go away and all I felt was pleasure.

"Start moving daddy." I said. He started thrusting in and out of me at a slow pace. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. His thrusts began to get faster causing me to moan into his mouth. He pulled away and put his head in the crook of my neck and moaned.

"Fuck babygirl, you're so fucking tight." He moaned. I began to scratch his shoulders making a groan escape through his lips.

"You fuck me so well daddy." I moaned into his ear. He pulled out and flipped me over so I was on all four and slammed back into me. He was thrusting at an inhuman speed. All that could be heard throughout the room was moans, skin slapping against skin, and the bed creaking. I wouldn't be surprised if Jimin can hear us downstairs but I don't care because from all the pleasure Taehyung is giving me. He pulled out again and laid down on his back.

I went on top of him and sunk down on his dick and started bouncing up and down with his hands on my hips, guiding my hips. My bouncing started to increase in speed, making my hips hit his. I soon felt my high approaching.

"Daddy I'm close." I moaned.

"Wait for me babygirl." He said, thrusting up into me so he can catch his climax. I soon felt his dick throb signaling his high is coming. "Cum for me babygirl." He moaned. I bent down so my chest was against his and then released around his dick and he released into me. He continued to thrust into me to ride out our highs then I got off him and collapsed beside him. He pulled me into his embrace and we cuddled. "I have a confession Y/N." He started to say.

"What is it?" I said, through panting. He turned his head to look at me before speaking.

"I've liked you ever since I met you, but I was afraid to tell you how I felt because I was worried that it'll ruin our friendship, I know this could mess it up but I couldn't help myself." He told me. I looked at him for a bit before smiling.

"I like you too Tae!" I said, hugging him as tight as I can.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course I will!" I said, kissing him. We then pulled away and he smirked at me.

"Ready for round two when Jimin leaves?" He asked. I smirked before answering.

"You bet." I answered.