Needy - Jeon Jungkook (BTS)

Y/N POV:

Today's the day of the dinner with BTS, I was in the bedroom looking for something to wear for the dinner. After finding one, I started changing into it.

This is what you're wearing:

The door to the bedroom opened and Jungkook walked in

The door to the bedroom opened and Jungkook walked in. His jaw dropped once he saw me, then he walked towards me.

"You look sexy baby." He said, kissing my neck. I smiled and turned around to face him. Once I saw what he was wearing, my jaw dropped as well.

This is what he's wearing:

"Same goes for you." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him and attached his lips to mine. He pulled away and looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"I just want to rip that dress off you and fuck you right here right now." He said, putting his hands on my ass and squeezing them.

"As much as I want you to fuck me, we have to leave before we're late to the dinner." I said, getting out of his grip. I heard him chuckle then left the house, walking to the car. He got in the drivers side while I got in the passenger side. He started the engine and started driving to the dinner.

20 minutes later

He pulled into a parking lot and parked the car. He got out and came to my side then opened the door for me. I got out and he closed the door and locked the doors. I intertwined our arms and we walked to the entrance to the building. We started looking for the rest of BTS and soon found them already sitting at a table, talking amongst themselves. We walked over to them and they all turned their heads and smiled, seeing us walking towards them.

"Y/N! Jungkook! You two finally made it here!" Jimin said, standing up and hugging me then Jungkook. He then pulled away and we sat down at the table. We looked at the menu to find what we wanted to eat.

"So Y/N, how have you been for the past few days? Jungkook told us that you've been busy with your work." Namjoon said. I looked at him with a smile on my face.

"I've been tired, they have me working more hours and also people calling out and making me work their shifts. I should really learn to say that I can't do it." I said. They nodded their heads while looking at me.

"Why are they only asking you to cover for them? Why not call someone else?" Yoongi asked me.

"I don't know, probably because they know I'm a great worker and they think I don't have a personal life." I said, chuckling after.

"They are idiots, they need to do their own job and not throw it on you to do." Jin said. Everyone agreed with him and we finally ordered our food then started talking to each other.

I felt a hand on my thigh and I knew it was Jungkook. I turned to see him looking and conversing with Jimin, acting like he doesn't have his hand on my thigh. I pushed his hand off and turned to talk to Taehyung when I felt his hand on my thigh again.

"Jungkook, stop it." I whispered to him.

"You know you like it and I do too." He whispered back, smirking. He moved his hand closer to my "area" causing me to glare at him. His hand was soon under my dress and rubbing my clothed pussy. I was biting my bottom lip so I don't moan.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Taehyung asked me, worried. I turned and looked at him and smiled.

"Y-Yeah I'm okay." I answered him, trying not to let a moan escape my mouth. "I'm going to head to the ladies room." I said, standing up. They all nodded and I started walking towards the restroom. I walked inside and went to a sink. I turned the water on and splashed my face with the water.

I was feeling needy since Jungkook decided to touch me "there". I then heard the bathroom door opened then get locked. I turned and saw Jungkook walking towards me with a smirk on his face.

"Jungkook what are you doing in the ladies bathroom? You shouldn't be in here." I said. He ignored me and continued walking closer to me. I backed up until my back hit the wall. He put his arms on both sides of me, blocking me. He leaned in and attached his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, making the kiss deeper. His hands found my ass and gave it a squeeze, making a moan escape my mouth. He took the chance and stuffed his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of my mouth. He pulled away with saliva connecting both of our tongues.

"Fuck baby, I fucking need you." He said, picking me up and put me on the edge of the sink.

"Let's hope this sink is strong enough to handle his roughness." I thought in me head.

He started unbuckling his belt and then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I pulled my dress up to where you can see my panties. He came closer and yanked my panties down and made them go on the floor. He started rubbing my clit, making me moan.

"You better stay quiet or else someone will wonder what's going on in here." He whispered into my ear. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him to hide my moans. I felt him smirk in the kiss and started kissing me rougher. He put a finger into my hole and started thrusting in and out of me causing me to moan in his mouth. "Fuck, I can't wait any longer I need to fuck you right now." He said, pulling his finger out and aligned his dick to my entrance. "Ready?" He asked, looking at me. I nodded and he pushed into me slowly.

I moaned in pain since his dick was huge, and stretching me out. He was soon all the way inside me and started thrusting slowly. The pain finally left and all I felt was pleasure.

"Move faster Jungkook." I moaned. He didn't move and I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me with a smirk.

"What's my name baby?" He asked, sitting still.

"Fuck me hard daddy." I said, annoyed. He then suddenly started thrusting fast. "Ahh fuck daddy!" I moaned. He slammed his lips onto mine to quiet my moans, while slamming into me. It felt like if he goes any rougher, this sink could break and we both would be on the floor. He then pulled out and made me get off the sink then made me bend over the sink and slammed back into me.

"Fuck babygirl, you're so fucking tight." He moaned. I gripped onto the edge of the sink and tightened my grip, making my hands turn white.

"Daddy~" I moaned.

"You feel so fucking good around my cock babygirl, oh fuck." He said, going thrusting at an inhuman speed. I felt like I was in heaven from all the pleasure he's giving me. I soon felt a knot in my stomach and I knew my climax was near.

"Daddy~ I'm close." I moaned. He reached around and started rubbing my clit in a circular motion. I felt his thrusts getting sloppier and I knew he was close to his high as well. I let loose around his dick and he shot his seed inside me. He kept thrusting to ride out our highs then pulled out of me.

"Damn babygirl, I would fuck you everyday." He said, putting his dick back in his boxers. I put my panties back on and fixed my dress.

Once we finished fixing ourselves, we walked out of the bathroom but separately so we won't look suspicious. I walked to the table and sat back down and Jin started talking to me.

"You were in there for awhile Y/N, are you okay?" Jin asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just had an upset stomach but I'm okay now." I told them. Jungkook then came back to the table and we started eating like we didn't just fuck in the bathroom.