Chapter 10

"I didn't know I was starving till I tasted you"  I sang along with Hailee Steinfeld-as the music buzzed through my phone- while combing my hair straight. I shyly bit into my lips remembering everything from last night. I survey myself from head to toe through the mirror. My eyes locked on the purplish bite mark on my neck, ratting me out. Clearly, revealing that my nights are no more just about books and sleep now. In fact, no sleep and book at all. Maybe a few books. No need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo, I hummed smilingly asI rubbed the concealer methodically all over the bruised area. I picked up my earplugs from the table along with my bag, paused the music and pressed the loop button, and headed down to have my breakfast. Mom was still home. I put the earplugs on and rushed outside after having my breakfast.

Out of habit, my eyes flicked up towards his window. But this time there was no curiosity in my head but memories that we made behind that casement. I wondered if he was standing behind it, watching me? I always wonder about that. Nope. He must be asleep. Ohh.. How much I wanted to sleep right now. 

Mrs. Clinton handed me the list of work that I had to do which was basically assisting her and looking after her patients. I got many weird looks from the people as they caught me smiling to myself like a lunatic. It was difficult to suppress my smile. The first half went uneventfully and I was waiting for the day to end so that I could go back to him. Once again my lips stretched into a smile as the memories of him crowded my mind. I was whipped. 

"What the fuck dude..you okay?" Claudia asked me snapping me out of my daze, giving me yet another weird look.

"Yeah, why?" I asked

"Your smile. Don't ever do that. It creeped the hell out of me," 

I shrugged uncaringly and sank my teeth into my sandwich.

"Shit. Your harasser is here," Claudia was looking over my shoulder at someone. Her brows creased and she looked concerned  

"And he is coming in our direction," she murmured and immediately reeled her gaze back to her plate. 

I scrunched my brow and turned my head to see Fred coming our way. A sickening grin plastered across his face as he winked at me. Irritation flared up inside me and I turned my gaze back to my food.       

"I swear this guy," I shook my head and muttered under my breath.

"Hey, Nerdy. Missed me?" he dragged a chair from the other table and settled next to me, ignoring Claudia. 

"Just one day isn't really enough to figure. How about you stay out of my sight for the next 100 years and then I'll tell you if I missed you or not," I spat. 

"Very funny. But I missed you......a lot. Actually, I missed your virgin body more. Your sexy not-so-long legs, your tiny waist, your round, perky..." he licked his lips while burning a hole through my body. 

Fury surged through me. Such a vile, disgusting, obnoxious, nasty creature he is. 

"Enough. Leave If you don't want me to punch your ugly face in front of everyone," I seethed and stabbed him with a cold hard glare. 

I curled my hands to control myself. How much I wanted to beat the crap out of him but my hands were tied. If only, his mother wasn't the president of the hospital.  

This man had no shame. Sorry..he is no man. He is a disgrace. 

A smirk crawled across his lips as he looked at my hands before flipping his gaze back on me. He leaned forward as if about to tell a secret.  

"I can't wait to see those hands stroking my balls while I'll have your mouth wrapped around my cock," he whispered nastily as he climbed to his feet. Before I could break his jaw, he dashed out of the cafeteria, leaving me foaming at the mouth.