Chapter 16

Lu Jingcheng looked at Cen Xi with a look of surprise, his eyes were shocked.

Looking at Cen Xi's smiling expression after kissing him secretly, the shock in Lu Jingying's eyes became a complicated.

He stood upright, closed the door, and stood by the car for a few seconds, reaching out and touching and feel the place that Cen Xi had kissed.

As if there is a touch of soft crispy tingling.

"Mr. Lu." Wen Zhi just saw the scene that shocked him so much, but after accepting that Mr. Lu had a woman in his heart, he calmed down a lot.

"About 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon at the company." Lu Jingying finished, bypassed the front of the car, and got on the car.

The car quickly left the Lu Group headquarters building.

*

"You see, I have sprained foot, and then I can't remember where I live, is that ..." Cen Xi's eyes stared straight at Lu Jingying, with bright stars and with a hint.

Shouldn't that  he send me to his home!

"You can go to a hotel." Lu Jingying replied, glancing indifferently at Cen Xi.

Cen Xi: "..."

She's mad, but still keep smiling!

Cen Xi felt that if it wasn't for the original owner Cen Xi fell in love with Lu Jingcheng and wished to marry him, Lu Jingcheng would never marry a wife in this life.

"I don't have any money!" Cen Xi glanced at Lu Jingxian coldly.

live in hotel? If she do that, she will go bankrupt completely for one night.

"I'll lend it to you." Lu Jingying answered without changing his color.

Cen Xi: "!!!"

Huh!

You're still blind in your life!

The old lady is not stingy!

"Can't afford it." After Cen Xi replied angrily, she turned to the side of the window and stopped looking at Lu Jingying.

The cargo was unmovable and she gave up.

Ms. Xia, I'm sorry, no matter if your son is bent or straight, he has reached the late stage and can't be saved.

Lu Jingying looked at Cen Xi, his lips lift, a smile appeared on his cold face.

He didn't speak again, and the car became extremely quiet.

She was sleepy. Cen Xi fell asleep by mistake and unintentionally, and when she woke up again, she was already in bed.

*

Cen Xi came out of the room and looked around.

Basically, this is the house of Lu Jingying.

The large flat floor of more than two hundred square meters has a duplex structure divided into two upper and lower floors. The decoration style is very simple. Basically, you can only see the three colors of black and white and gray. The furniture also looks simple but the price is actually expensive. Expensive kind.

Uh ...

After a circle, Cen Xi had only two words in his heart.

Very rich!

Cen Xi looked the structure of the house and stopped in front of the master bedroom door.

I haven't seen Lu Jingying's shadow even after circling the whole house. Is he still asleep?

Cen Xi pushed the door gently and found that the door was not locked.

She pierced a head through the crack in the door, looked into the room, and did not see Lu Jingying.

Cen Xi hurried in, the master bedroom was large, and the large bed in the middle was clean and tidy, and looked very comfortable, making people want to lie down and roll.

Strange?

What about Lu Jingying?

While wondering about it confusedly, Cen Xi heard a sound of water flowing in the a shower.

Cen Xi followed this and turned to look over.

The frosted textured glass reveals a silhouette standing under the shower and showering.

Actually taking a bath!

Is it so exciting?

Cen Xi reached out and gestured to the silhouette. The ratio of the upper body to the lower body was perfect.