Chapter 8: Resemble a scumbag

Lu Jingcheng had really thought about being with Cen Xi and learning to love her.

However, he had asked a lot of people, what was it like to love someone?

He had gotten a lot of answers.

If you love a person your heart will be moved. Seeing her, your heart will accelerate irrepressibly, there will be adrenal hormone secretion, sometimes nervous to the point of helplessness, sometimes you’ll be worried. When you see her, you’re afraid to part, when you her once, you want to see her again, can’t help but want to be close to her, want to hug her, want to kiss her, even….

But these feelings, he had never had them.

His heart beat very regularly, and it had never had any abnormal fluctuations for anyone.

He seemed to have been born without the ability to love.

Since he couldn’t love, why should he wrong a good girl?

Therefore he had chosen to have a ‘showdown’ with Cen Xi, rejecting her with very determined and indifferent words. And Cen Xi had also seemed to be very hurt, resolutely moving out of the house. Since then, they had rarely seen each other and even when she saw him, Cen Xi would always deliberately avoid him.

This was also good. When she forgot him and fell in love with another, Lu Jingcheng thought, he would divorce her and then wish her happiness.

He couldn’t delay the other person’s life for nothing.

However, Lu Jingcheng was a little confused now.

What did Cen Xi want to do?

“Tut.” Cen Xi pursed her lips, looked at Lu Jingcheng and said, “President Lu, what you said just now really makes you resemble a scumbag.”

Scumbag?

Perhaps!

A self-deprecating smile rose at the corner of Lu Jingcheng’s mouth.

“I thought we had made it clear.” Lu Jingcheng looked at Cen Xi.

Cen Xi shrugged innocently, saying with a bit of an uneasy tone: “I already said that I have amnesia.”

“Cen Xi….”

“Have we slept together?” Cen Xi looked at Lu Jingcheng and asked suddenly, her expression extremely serious, and her tone extremely pure, as if she was casually asking ‘Have we had dinner together before?’

Lu Jingcheng’s expression turned horrified and he swallowed back the words in his mouth, unable to respond for a long time.

“Haven’t slept?” Cen Xi pursed her lips.

Shouldn’t be ah, Cen Xi’s face was a face which all men liked.

Cen Xi moved the mirror in front of the passenger seat, glancing at herself in the mirror. A pair of delicate and moist apricot like eyes that glittered, high nose,and red lips like a plump cherry. At a glance, one couldn’t help but want to kiss.

Cen Xi felt that she could harden immediately upon seeing this face.

Could it be that Lu Jingcheng…. couldn’t get it hard?

Cen Xi put the mirror back and glanced curiously at Lu Jingcheng, her eyes slowly moving down from his face, accidentally looking at a place where she shouldn’t look, remaining silent for a long time.

Emm….

This was a problem!

Perhaps Ms. Xia was worried about the wrong thing?

Her son may not be bent, but maybe… couldn’t get it up straight?

There was a hint of regret in Cen Xi’s eyes.

Blind for such a face!

Lu Jingcheng certainly didn’t know what Cen Xi was thinking, but he could guess from Cen Xi’s eyes and expression.

Was this woman crazy?

Where were her eyes looking?

“It’s okay, don’t be discouraged. There’s a way.” Cen Xi reached out and patted Lu Jingcheng’s shoulder comfortingly. “We have the strength, don’t panic!” After all, as long as there was face value here, there was hope!

Lu Jingcheng: “? ? ?”

He was completely confused by Cen Xi’s words that were completely out of bounds. Lu Jingcheng gave Cen Xi a very strange look, not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

Forget it, he gave up the idea of sending Cen Xi back. It was better to go the company first.

On the way, the assistant called again, but because it wasn’t convenient to answer the phone while driving, Lu Jingcheng connected the phone to the bluetooth in the car.

“President Lu, the US stock market opened, but the price of tech’s shares has suddenly dropped by a lot.”