Chapter 9: Was Her Impact That Powerful?

“Also, SE Group’s manager just called me and said there are some problems with the project. The collaboration will have to be pushed back. And there are also some problems with the Lake Luye project…….” Wen Zhi’s voice contained an unspeakable bitterness.

It was really strange. These projects that were originally progressing well all suddenly had problems and they were baffling problems at that. If Lu Corporation’s reputation wasn’t so big in this industry, he really would have suspected that someone was deliberately toying with them.

He finally had time to go on dates and have dinner with his girlfriend. But he was suddenly called back to the company because of work again.

Wen Zhi felt deeply that after this wave of problems in the company passed, his girlfriend would be gone.

There weren’t many changes to Lu Jingcheng’s face after hearing the report. He just calmly replied, “I understand. I’m going to the company right now. Inform the others. We’ll have a meeting in half an hour.”

The expression on Cen Xi’s face was particularly wonderful. She moved her butt closer to the door so she could be a little farther away from Lu Jingcheng.

That was because Cen Xi felt the report seemed a little familiar.

When she made that last company go bankrupt, the company was just like this. The problems came one after another. The company couldn’t fight back in the end and declared bankruptcy.

And that was because the boss of that company r*ped a female college student, which made her commit suicide. He had used money to settle the matter and wasn’t affected in the slightest. He continued to indulge in debauchery and enjoyed fame and fortune.

So, Cen Xi picked him.

Not long after, that company finally declared bankruptcy after a series of problems. That boss was saddled with a huge debt and finally jumped off a building.

Reincarnation existed in heavenly law. As a God of Poverty, other than performing her duties, she was also responsible for upholding virtue and condemning evil.

So, her targets were all extremely wicked rich people.

She was a god with principles!

Other than being gay, Lu Jingcheng didn’t seem to have any other issues. If she accidentally made him go bankrupt, she couldn’t live with her conscience!

She really didn’t expect that her powers had disappeared, but her impact was still so powerful.

She was worthy of being the most capable god in the God Realm!

She couldn’t help but give herself an award.

“What if you let me off at that intersection and I’ll go home by myself?” Cen Xi turned to look at Lu Jingcheng, who was driving seriously, and asked him weakly.

She felt that if she continued staying next to Lu Jingcheng, maybe he would have problems that he couldn’t take care of.

Lu Jingcheng glanced at Cen Xi. “You don’t have amnesia anymore? You know where you live?”

“I can call and ask Shang Luo,” Cen Xi said.

Coincidentally, Cen Xi’s phone vibrated. The caller ID said it was Shang Luo calling.

Cen Xi quickly answered the call.

“Where are you?” Shang Luo’s voice sounded extremely tired. “Cen Xi, I’m begging you to tell me that you didn’t cause some earth-shattering news.”

Emm…… Did her just finding out that she and Lu Jingcheng were married counted as being earth-shattering news?

“I drank a glass of expired orange juice at the party. My stomach hurt, so I left early.” Cen Xi said, “I went back to rest.”

It was suddenly silent on the other end of the phone.

Three seconds later, Shang Luo sighed. “Great! This is very much like Cen Xi!”

How come other people didn’t touch the expired orange juice, but she did?

With such an unlucky artist, Shang Luo was really tired.

She wanted to cry. She wanted to go on strike!