Chapter 11: Unlucky Girl!

Lu Corporation’s headquarters were in the most prosperous CBD in the capital. A modern high-rise building that looked like a flying eagle was the trademark of CBD. It highlighted the city’s prosperity and the strength of Lu Corporation.

Lu Jingcheng held a meeting in the conference room downstairs. Cen Xi could only be bored and wander around in the CEO’s office on the top floor.

Using a whole floor as an office was too f*cking rich!

The all-glass design let the capital’s night view fall into her eyes. She stood by the window and looked down. It was a scene of brilliant lights. Neon lights lit up the luxuriousness of the city and covered up the brilliance of the stars and moon. It illuminated the lively and exciting nightlife to the extreme.

Cen Xi stood by the window for a while. Then she turned to sit on the sofa. But a puddle of water suddenly appeared by her feet. She couldn’t stand steadily on her ten-centimeter high heels and slipped.

Fortunately, she quickly grabbed the table at hand and didn’t fall down.

But although she didn’t fall, her ankle twisted.

F*ck! Cen Xi couldn’t help but curse out loud.

There was a puddle of water on this dry floor. She didn’t believe that there wasn’t something wrong!

She looked around angrily. Sure enough, she saw that unsightly black Qi again.

The owner of the black Qi was crouching behind a huge potted plant and secretly looking at her.

Cen Xi took a deep breath and tried to keep calm. She crooked a finger towards the owner of the black Qi.

Come over here. Daddy promises not to kill you!

The owner of the black Qi looked around. He discovered that there was no one else around except for him. So he pointed uncertainly to himself. “You’re talking to me?”

“Yes, you! Get over here!” Cen Xi said angrily.

The God of Misfortune quickly went over to Cen Xi incredulously. He was a little happy and excited. “You can really see me?”

Cen Xi looked at this silly-looking God of Misfortune. He still had a bruise on his white and tender handsome little face.

Cen Xi motioned to the God of Misfortune. “Help me up.”

“Oh.”

After helping Cen Xi sit down on the sofa, the God of Misfortune leaned over and blinked his dark curious eyes at Cen Xi. “How come you can see me?”

As a god, if he didn’t reveal himself, humans couldn’t see him.

Cen Xi grabbed the God of Misfortune’s collar and glared ferociously at him. “Why are you always following me? You want to get hit, right?!”

“I’m just curious why you can see me.” He used to follow her like this and she hadn’t noticed him before. How come she could suddenly see him?

This wasn’t scientific……

“Judging from your age, you just became a god, right?” Cen Xi loosened her hold on his collar. She looked him up and down.

It took a long assessment period from the initial cultivation to be titled a god.

This kid looked immature. He must be a new god.

“Just three years.” The God of Misfortune answered and then froze. He looked incredulously and with horror at Cen Xi. “How did you know?”

Cen Xi twisted her lips with a “I know” expression.

For gods, three years were like three months. It was the equivalent to finishing the trainee stage.

“What’s your name?” Cen Xi acted like an older sister and elder. She looked at the kid. “If you don’t have a name, I’ll call you ‘Meimei.’”

“Whatever you want.” Meimei’s focus was on who Cen Xi was. So, he asked, “Who are you? Why do you know about me?”