Chapter 7: Were they separated?

Xia Bing looked at Cen Xi with a touch of emotion, holding Cen Xi’s hand with unparalleled solemnity: “The future of our Lu family depends on you!”

“I won’t let mom down.” Cen Xi nodded heavily.

She was a person who had no hobbies, and except for making people go bankrupt, she liked facial beauty.

Especially the level of facial beauty like Lu Jingcheng’s. It simply wasn’t human!

After receiving a phone call outside, Lu Jingcheng strode into the lounge, picked up his suit jacket on the sofa and said to Xia Bing: “There’s something wrong with a project. I’m going back to the company to deal with it.”

“Then take Xi Xi.” Xia Bing hurriedly pulled up Cen Xi and stood up, pushing her in the direction of Lu Jingcheng.

Lu Jingcheng’s eyes glanced at Cen Xi lightly and there wasn’t much expression on his face, but his tone was cold: “Mom, I’m going back to the company to handle business.”

“So late, and going back to the company by yourself, I can’t rest reassured ah. Let Xi Xi accompany you and after handling the matter, just go back together.” Xia Bing said this and also winked vigorously at Cen Xi.

Mom can only help you up to this place, the rest is up to you. Be sure to bring my son back!

Lu Jingcheng opened his mouth to say that they didn’t live together at all, but seeing Ms. Xia Bing’s enthusiastic expression, and thinking that today was her birthday, he swallowed the words back without saying anything.

He glanced at Cen Xi indifferently, turned and walked out.

He didn’t speak again, so it was an acquiescence.

Xia Bing immediately winked at Cen Xi twice, motioning for her to keep up.

Cen Xi sent an ‘OK’ gesture towards Ms. Xia Bing and chased up in her ten centimeters high heels.

She would definitely live up to the painstaking efforts Ms. Xia Bing had made!

Little brother, I’m coming!

*

After getting into the car, Lu Jingcheng glanced at Cen Xi in the front passenger seat and said, “Where do you live, I’ll take you home first.”

“I….” Cen Xi froze.

How would she know where she was living? When she had woken up, she had been with the crew, and these days, she had been staying in the crew’s hotel.

Wait!

Wasn’t she married to Lu Jingcheng?

Why was Lu Jingcheng asking where she lived?

Cen Xi blinked a pair of innocent eyes, looking at Lu Jingcheng: “We…. Don’t we live together?”

Lu Jingcheng: “? ? ?”

“Ms. Cen moved out to live alone two years ago.”

Cen Xi: “! ! !”

She had just found out that she was married, and then in the next second separated. The plot was progressing too fast, right?

What’s more, they had been separated for two years!

Didn’t the law stipulate that two years of marital separation could automatically dissolve a marriage?

So, was she now…. married or divorced?

Could she advance or not?

Lu Jingcheng’s inquiring eyes fell on Cen Xi’s face and finally finding something, he asked tentatively, “Don’t you remember?”

Cen Xi shook her head.

As a result, Lu Jingcheng frowned.

“If I say I have amnesia, will you believe it?” Cen Xi blinked, looking at Lu Jingcheng innocently.

Lu Jingcheng’s heavy eyes fell on Cen Xi’s face for a few seconds, before he said slowly, “If this is a new trick you’ve thought of, then I’ll tell you that it’s of no use, I won’t fall in love with anyone. ”

He had told Cen Xi two years ago that no matter what she did, he wouldn’t be moved.

Yes, he wouldn’t be moved.

He had seen Cen Xi do a lot of things for him and his reasoning had told him that a girl had done so much for him, so he should be moved, but he didn’t feel anything.

Maybe he would never fall in love with anyone in his life!