Chapter 18

The woman's rugged and exquisite figure was so unmistakably displayed.

Lu Jingying only felt his breath suffocated, and his entire face turned red instantly. He immediately turned his back and stopped looking at the beautiful figure.

This woman!

Definitely intentional!

*

Cen Xi was standing under the shower, and the warm water was pouring down from the top, which was not uncomfortable.

There was a smile on her eyes with her eyes closed.

She seemed to be able to imagine what Lu Jingying looked like when she saw her through the glass wall. The expression on her face must be very wonderful. It was a pity that she could not see it with her own eyes.

I don't know what happened. Although she likes to play with her handsome husband, she has never been so overwhelmed.

Lu Jingying seemed to have a strong appeal that made her unconsciously want to approach.

I have to say that in some respects, Lu Jingying really resembles the Lord God.

It's just that the Lord God does not eat fireworks on earth, and it is not something she can reach. She has only seen a few times when the gods worshiped.

The Lord God's temperament is absolutely unique in the world.

Thinking of this, Cen Xi pouted his lips, and Lu Jingying looked a bit insane.

Obviously a mortal person has  emotions.

he's not as rich as a god's emotions!

Really boring.

*

After Cen Xi finished washing, he came out of the bathroom and found that Lu Jingying was no longer in the master bedroom.

When I walked into the living room, I saw Lu Jingying. He has put on a set of laperla's dark blue color silk pajamas. The glittering texture and romantic delicate embroidery  That sense of laziness and wild sex appeal are combined together, and the interpretation is vivid.

He look so handsome in his pajamas!

So handsome that people want to commit crime!

Cenxi hooked her lips and walked over.

She wears Lu Jingying's shirt. Although she has a height of one meter six five, this shirt is like an oversize nightdress to her. The swing of the shirt has reached her thigh, covering the part that should be covered. , But it is also a variety of styles, extremely charming.

Cen Xi deliberately walked in front of Lu Jingying and blocked the TV.

Lu Jingying's gaze fell on Cen Xi's body very helplessly, the corners of his mouth twitched, his eyebrows frowned slightly, "Is something wrong?"

There is something wrong with YOU!

A beautiful lady washed up in the evening and stood in front of you, and you just gave these three words??!

Forget it, for this handsome face, forgive him!

"Do I look good?" Cen Xi tucked her half-dried hair to the side in front of her, and looked at Lu Jingying like a squiggly eye. The pure face was like pure water and hibiscus.

However, Lu Jingying-blind!

"Your appearance is nothing but skinny, not long-lasting, not enough." Lu Jingying looked at Cen Xi in a serious manner, quite a bit of preaching, "You don't need to be too attached to that."

Cen Xi: "???"

Is she clinging? She has such a godlike face, does she need to be persistent?

Exaggerate that she can die?

Cen Xi felt that she could be vomited by Lu Jingying's anger.

Lu Jingying seemed to be completely unaware of Cen Xi's violent mood. He calmly gestured with his eyes to a bottle of Yunnan white "medicine" on the coffee table in front of him. "Medicine is here, apply it yourself."

"medicine"?

Cen Xi suspected that he was "confused" for a while and then remembered her sprained foot. I didn't care about it until now, and now when I think of it, I feel a lot of pain at the ankle.