Chapter 17

The silhouette raised his hand to turn off the shower, the sound of the water flow stopped, and Cen Xi returned from the idiot. Before long, the bathroom door was pushed open, Cen Xi held his breath, and a pair of bright black eyes stared at the bathroom door with anticipation.

After Lu Jingying took a bath, he pulled a towel around him, and went out naked. He had not had time to dry his hair and was still dripping wet.

As soon as he stepped out of the bathroom door, Lu Jingying felt a stare to his naked body and staring at him intently.

With a frown, Lu Jingying's cold eyes fell on Cen Xi's body with doubt.

Cen Xi breathed tightly, countless cautions appeared in her eyes, and her face was once again occupied by the aunt of the idiot.

Mom, he really looks so handsome!

Huh! Go ahead! It's 360 degrees fancy!

"Why are you here?" Lu Jingying took a dry  towel and wiped his hair.

He looked damn sexy!

Cen Xi looked at Lu Jingying with a smile: "How can a husband and wife sleep in separate rooms, since this is the master bedroom, of course I have to sleep here." Then, Cen Xi went to the bed and sat on it.

The bed was very comfy, Cen Xi bounced as soon as she sat down, and then she got jittery, and deliberately sat down a few times, and then moved up and down with the bed.

"The bed is good, I like it." Cen Xi looked up and looked at Lu Jingying. "Do you have my clothes? I'll also want to take a bath."

Lu Jingying: "..."

"I need to remind you again,  we been separated for two years." Lu Jingying said in a deep voice.

How could there be something for women in his room?

"This way ..." Cen Xi  made a pitiful expression, looked around, then locked to the entrance of a large cloackroom, and suddenly her dark eyes brightened, and she got up and walked over there.

Watching Cen Xi enter it, Lu Jingying stepped forward curiously.

What does this woman want to do?

Three minutes later, Lu Jingying saw Cen Xi walk out with a white shirt in her hand.

"Since I don't have my clothes, I can only wear yours." Cen Xi pinched the shoulders of the shirt with both hands and shook the shirt in front of Lu Jingying. "I think this suits me, what do you think? "

"Put it back in." Lu Jingying frowned and felt the sun's "acupoint" suddenly jumping, watching Cen Xi having a headache.

Cen Xi nodded: "It's okay to put it back, After all, I am fine without wearing clothes. I don't care. I'm married anyway, and some things are justified. If you don't mind, I'll put it back ... "

After that, Cen Xi turned to go back to the walk-in-closet.

Lu Jingying twitched his mouth with two speechless sentences: "I've used this one, and there was a new one inside."

"I don't mind." Cen Xi smiled, put the shirt on the tip of the nose and smelled it. It was a very nice aroma. If she guessed right, the perfume used in the walk-in-closet should be the land of Hermes.

Lu Jingying: "!!!" I mind!

Cen Xi said: "All the clothes have been borrowed, should not be a problem if Iborrow the shower room?" Then, without waiting for Lu Jingying to speak, the Cenxi have reached the door of the shower room.

When Lu Jingying was about to say that the guest room also had a bath room, Cen Xi had entered and closed the door.

The frosted glass reveals the silhouette of Cen Xi. Lu Jingying looked at it for a while and became silent.

I always think there is something wrong. This Cen Xi makes him a little strange, but she is definitely Cen Xi.

When Lu Jingying returned to his senses, the figure on the glass of the shower room was taking off her dress.