Chapter 19

Cen Xi suspected that he was confused for a while and then remembered her sprained foot. I didn't care about it just now, and now when I think of it, I feel a lot of pain at the ankle.

Cen Xi took the medicine and went to sit next to Lu Jingying. She passed the medicine to Lu Jingying, "You help me to rub it."

After speaking, she lifted the white and thin long legs and put them on Lu Jingying's legs, and moved her toes like a spoof, as if she was greeting him.

Lu Jingying: "..."

"Your hands are not sprained." Lu Jingyan frowned, "Why don't you wipe it by yourself?"

what?

President Lu, are you talking about me?

A lovely girl is in front of you, you let her rub the medicine by herself?

"Why do you help others ..." After Cen Xi said, he stuffed Yunnan Bai medicine into Lu Jingying's hand, and then pulled  Jingying's sleeves up.

Lu Jingying glanced lightly at Cen Xi's hand, and just about to open his mouth, he heard Cen Xi's "swish", she held the right wrist with her left hand, her expression exaggerated.

"Why did my  hand twist suddenly? There is no strength at all!"

Lu Jingying: "..."

Is this woman challenging her lower IQ?

Lu Jingying made a black line and twitched silently at the corners of his mouth.

After sighing slightly, Lu Jingying took the "medicine", poured a little heat on the palm of his hand, and then kneaded Cen Xi's red and swollen ankle.

Lu Jingying's eyes were down, his lips were tightly clasped, his expression was serious, his movements were not light, and his strength was just right.

Cen Xi looked at Lu Jingying like this, and the more he looked at him, the more he became absorbed.

People say that serious men are the most handsome are really right.

Serious Lu Jingying was glowing all over.

Man, He's really the best in the world!

What should I do?

No, Cen Xi, you have to control yourself!

To control herclaws, Cen Xi put her hands behind her back, but accidentally reached the remote control.

The TV was originally broadcasting international news, but the style changed when the channel changed.

A well-rounded broadcasting studio emerged from the television, "Spring is here, everything is recovering, and the mating season of animals is on the African savannah ..."

Lu Jingying: "?????"

Cen Xi: "..."

The two looked up at the television almost at the same time, and their eyes fell on the picture of "a male lion throwing a lioness into the grassland". The air was frozen for a few seconds, and the atmosphere was strange and awkward.

amount……

"Ha ha ha ha ha, look at that lion. He can't wait. He looks very funny." Cen Xi suddenly burst out, after all, the atmosphere was a bit embarrassing, she felt the need to relax.

But why did she feel more embarrassed after she said this?

Cen Xi pinched her mouth and glanced at Lu Jingying with disappointment. This man really has no humorous cells.

Then in Lu Jingying's lonely eyes, he turned off the TV with some reluctance.

It's a pity that she was quite interested in the mating process ...

Lu Jingying put his hand away, put the cap on the medicine bottle, and glanced gently at Cen Xi, "Done."

"Oh." Cen Xi responded with a smile and looked at Lu Jingying with a smile, and suddenly she stepped forward and kissed him on the side of the face, "Thank you, this is a reward."

Lu Jingying: "!!!"

Lu Jingying stood up, looked at Cen Xi with a strange expression, opened his mouth, and spent a long time brewing, still wondering what to say.

Cen Xi looked at him with a crooked head, and the little eyes were full of curiosity: "What do you want to say? It doesn't matter, if you feel that the reward is not enough, I can kiss you again."