Chapter-1: The decision

Mele mele island one of the island located in alola region in that island on the shore of a beautiful beach we located our main protagonist walking with his most trusted partner a yellow mouse Pikachu to the house of professor kukui.He is currently coming from Pokemon school it is currently after somedays of bid farewell of Lillie and her family who are on a adventure to locate her long lost father and bring him back home.

Ash:" man what a day it is. Right buddy ? " Said ash to his faithful partner and his buddy Pikachu.

Pikachu:" pika pi Pikachu " replied the yellow rodent who is currently raiding on ash's shoulder.

Ash:" yeah you are right. " Said ash and continued to walking to professor kukui home.

     After walking through some distance he can see the house of professor kukui house and went in and set his school bag on his study table and went to kitchen to eat some snacks for himself and Pikachu. After eating and do his homework.

     professor kukui and Burnet return home and greeted him and he greeted back . The day passes and night fall comes ash and Pikachu are playing with his Pokemon and eat his dinner and went to his room to sleep but instead of sleep he is remembered his journeys in all the regions from kanto to alola and his dream of becoming Pokemon master and finally he became the first champion of alola he come a long way and take another step but something is bothering him and he is thinking about it.

Ash's ( p.o.v.)

     I'm on my bed remembering my past journeys on all the regions with all my friends from kanto to alola it sure is a blast from first day on my journey I woke up late and miss all the starter Pokemon luckily professor oak has a extra Pokemon which is a Pikachu and he is surely a stubborn one and my journey throughout kanto region with Brock pewter city gym leader who wants to become Pokemon breeder and now a Pokemon doctor and misty who is cerulean city gym leader who wants to become water type Pokemon expert I will always remember how Pikachu fries her bike it is surely the one of best adventure in kanto region.

     Next is orange league which is held in orange islands. Me along with misty and Tracy who is a Pokemon watcher who wants to meet professor oak and became his assistant through we travelled on a lapris back it is a fun adventure and I became the champion of orange islands but it is not a official league but sure is fun first we have go to meet professor ivy to take G.S.ball and deliver to professor oak but we travelled through the orange islands.

     Next region I along with misty and Brock travelled through jhoto region somehow Brock decided to travel with us again but doesn't gives the reason why he leaves professor ivy's lab. Aside from that me along with my Pokemon participated in silver conference in jhoto region and battle with Gary my childhood friend and rival for top 8 position and won but loses after that it is a fun journey after that I bid farewell to both misty and Brock and reaches pallet town.

     After travelling through jhoto next comes hoenn region me along with Brock and siblings may and max who are also daughter and son of petelburg city gym leader Norman and his wife Caroline. May is a coordinater and max is just wants to travel because he is just a kid and doesn't have a Pokemon to start a journey on his own. My first gym battle with Norman went horribly so I trained and challenges him again and rematch is a victory for me although it is a close match me along with my hoenn team Pokemon participated in ever grande conference and comes in top 8 and lost in the match with tyson along with his meowth after that me along with may and Brock comes to pallet town but we genuinely suprised when we max there but we continue in our journey.

     After that me along with may and max along with Brock decided to travel through kanto again for me and Brock but first time for may and max I decided to take on kanto battle frontier and may decided to take on kanto show cases we have blast in that journey battle after battle I come a long way me along with my friends meet Anabel who is also a battle frontier brain her frontier name is salon maiden Anabel first time I lose but second time I win though it is a close match after that I challenge the battle pyramid king Brandon after several times of challenging him finally I won and I am the first one to ever won the battle frontier Brandon gives me a offer to make me a frontier brain but I diclined him because I have a long way to reach my dream to become a Pokemon master.