Chapter-6: The dream encounter and return of old friends

" Human speaking "
' Human thoughts '
' Pokemon speaking '
" Telepathy/ Aura "
* Actions *

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Inside Ash's dream

ash's (p.o.v.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     I was floating in a black coloured void everything around me is black I don't know where I am. Last thing I remember is I was sleeping on my bed with Pikachu and Eevee. Suddenly a bright light shining through out the dark void I covered my eyes with my hands protecting my eyes from light. When I open my eyes I'm not anymore in that dark void but instead of a throne room I looked around and sees the walls are white and pillers are gold and a large throne is seen infront of me I was looking around and suddenly a deep voice is interrupted me.

???:' So you arrived here finally. I have been waiting for your arrival choosen one.' A deep voice suddenly said I looked towards the direction where the voice and what I seen is very shocked me. Infront of me is Arceus the god of all Pokemon.

        Arceus is a white equine Pokémon resembling a qilin or centaur with a gray, vertically-striated underside. The striated pattern has similar recurrences on the underside of its mane, tail, and face. Its four pointed feet are tipped with gold hooves. Its long mane juts away from its head, and its face is gray, with green eyes and red pupils, and a green circular pattern below its eyes. Arceus also has a streak of gold coloration on its head, and ears that point upward. Its neck is fairly long, with two pairs of extrusions to the sides, and a flap-like feature on the neck's underside that is colored white like much of the body. Arceus also has a golden cross-like wheel attached to its body by its round abdomen, which changes color along with its eyes and hooves based on its current type, which depends on the plate or type-specific Z-Crystal that it wields. The wheel also has four jewels attached to it. The pattern of striated gray of Arceus's underbelly resumes past Arceus's waist. Its limbs have gray undersides and extrusions at the tops of the legs. Arceus's tail is fairly like its mane in terms of shape and coloration. According to legend, it shaped the Pokémon universe using its 1000 arms.

Me:" A-arceus where am I?" I asked him terrified and looked around the room.

Arceus:' Fear not choosen one. I mean no harm here and to your question your in my throne room the hall of origin.' He said to me.

Me:" Why am I here?" I asked him.

Arceus:' You are here because I called your consciousness here to discuss about your recent awaken of aura.' He said to me.

Me:" So what do you want to discuss about it Arceus?" I asked him.

Arceus:' First thing is you have to train your aura and for that * a book appears infront of me * take this book it contains principles of aura and also training methods of previous aura guardians and many more and also train with your riolu.' He said to me and I take the book and nodded.

Arceus:' Second thing is come here choosen one.' He said I went towards Arceus.

     He placed his right front leg on my forehead and I glowed a little after few seconds he removes his leg and looked towards me.

Me:" Umm Arceus what did you do?" I asked him.

Arceus:' I give you some abilities like aura vision, aura pocket dimension, telepathy, teleportation and give a boost to your physical abilities.' He said to me.