Chapter-3: The legendary beasts

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ash (p.o.v.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     It was currently early morning 5AM. I was relaxing in the plane along with Pikachu who is sitting on my lap. I was thinking about my Pokemons that I released and leave them behind for their training in my journey. Suddenly a voice is heard in the plane speakers.

Attendant:" Attention everyone sorry for inconvenience but due to sudden Stroms in kanto region our plane is landing in hoenn region. The plane will stay in hoenn region for next three days. The plane will landing in hoenn region in 30 minutes so please wear your seatbelts. Once again sorry for inconvenience and hope you'll enjoy your stay in hoenn region." The plane attendant spoke in the speaker.

Me:" Hoenn region huh. So what do you think buddy?" I asked him while wearing my seatbelt.

Pikachu:" pika pikachu "He replied to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Time skip brought to you by pikachu and Rowlet sleeping together in ash's backpack.

-----------------------------------------------------------

     After landing me and Pikachu take my bag in luggage section and leaves the airport. After leaving airport me and pikachu searching for a nearby restaurant to eat breakfast. After few minutes I find a restaurant and went inside the restaurant and sit on a table near the window and order the breakfast for me and Pikachu.

     After five minutes our food is arrived at our table and we begin to eat.

Me:" So pikachu what do you think we should do now?" I asked my pikachu who is eating his Pokemon food.

Pikachu:" Pikachu pi pikachu " he shrug his shoulder and went back to eating his food.

Me:" How about we visit may and max it's been a while. I hope they are not in another region." I said and went back eating breakfast.

     After eating breakfast and paid the bill we exits the restaurant. We are currently in littleroot town so I started walking and Pikachu is on my shoulder and Rowlet in my backpack. After around 30 minutes we reached a forest entrance it is short cut to petalburg city. I started walking through the forest.

     After about 15 minutes we are still in the forest but suddenly Pikachu's ears twiched and stared at a distance.

Me:" Pikachu what's wrong?" I asked him but he didn't respond but suddenly he jumped from my shoulder and starts running.

Me:" Pikachu stop where are you going? What's wrong? Stop running." I asked him loudly but he didn't respond and continues running in that direction so I chased after him.

     I continues running after him about 10 minutes later he stops running I quickly reaches him and about to ask him what's wrong but suddenly I hears some Pokemon cries. So I looked infront of me but my eyes widen infront of me is two men and cage full of Pokemon in the truck.

     First man is a tall guy about 6 feet tall and he has a mole on his left cheek and he wears a red shirt and black jeans pants and holds a rench.

     Second man is short and fat guy about 4 feet tall and he has blad head and he wears a black T-shirt and black shorts and he is seems to be repairs their truck that contains Pokemon.