Chapter-5: Returning kanto and the rainbow Pokemon

" Human speaking "
' Human thoughts '
' Pokemon speaking '
" Telepathy/ Aura "
* Actions *

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ash's (p.o.v.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     Currently I'm in the aeroplane along with Pikachu returning to kanto region. The last three days has been fun for me I catch up with girls and talked about each other journeys and go shopping with them which I didn't enjoy that much and each of them has been really close to me.

     Max asks me for some tips in battle and for training his Pokemon and I told him. Norman and Caroline take good care of me. I didn't show them any of my shiny Pokemon not because I didn't trust them but because the Pokemons wants to take some time before they show themselves. So I respected their decision.

     Anyway it's been a while since I have been stayed long time in my house so this time I stay there for a month before I continue my journey. As I was so lost in thinking my thoughts were interrupted by plane speakers.

Attendent:" Attention ladies and gentlemen our plane will be landing in kanto in 30 minutes so please be ready and wear your seat belts thank you and have a nice day." The attendent said in plane speakers.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Time skip brought to you by ash and leaf raiding on the back of suicune and leaf huge ash tightly from back as Gary and pikachu looks at them with a sweatdrop.

-----------------------------------------------------------

     Currently I was walking through Viridian forest with Pikachu who is on my left shoulder suddenly I heard a chirping sound I looked around for the source of the sound but pikachu points upwards I looked at where he pointing and sees two bird like Pokemons fighting with each other.

     The first Pokemon is an avian Pokémon with large wings, sharp talons, and a short, hooked beak. Its glossy plumage is mostly brown with cream-colored underparts and flight feathers. Its head has a decorated crest that is nearly as long as its body. The center feathers of its crest are yellow, while the outer feathers are red. The fan-like feathers of its tail are red or brown. Its beak and legs are pink, and there are three forward-facing toes and one backward-facing toe on each foot. Behind each eye is an angular black marking. It is a pidgeot and it is larger than it's own kind. I looked closely at the pidgeot my eyes widen in surprise it is the same pidgeot I release that day.

     The second Pokemon is a large, mostly brown avian Pokémon with a vulturine neck and broad, powerful wings. It has a long, pointed, pink beak and a decorative red coxcomb on top of its head. Its narrow eyes have very small pupils and do not appear to have colored irises. It has shaggy, feathers at the base of its neck and covering the upper portion of its wings. These feathers are cream-colored, as are the tips of its flight feathers. Its sharp-clawed talons are pink, with three toes pointing forward and one pointing backward. It is the same fearow that fight pidgeot that day it is also larger than it's own kind.

     I continues watching their battle after sometime they both tired and fearow tries to escape but I quickly stopped him from escaping with the help of Pikachu.