Chapter-8: A call

"Human speaking"
'Human thoughts'
' Pokemon speaking '
" Telepathy/ Aura "
*Actions*

Ash's ( p.o.v. )

     It is evening time I am currently walking towards my house after the intense training session with my Pokemon. It's been two weeks since I started my training with my Pokemon. I still have two weeks time before I leave on my journey. I asked prof.oak to remove the Pokemon carry limit. he agreed after I tell him about my training journey with all my Pokemon. Many things happened in this month. I traded my 29 tauros first they become sad after telling them my reason they agreed with me. So yeah I have some new Pokemon.

     Many of my Pokemon evolved even the Pokemon that I got from trading the tauros but what surprised me is bulbasaur one of my Pokemon that I catched in my first journey who first didn't want to evolve now a powerful venasaur. The book that I got from Arceus has many training methods for me and my Pokemon even my legendary Pokemon trained with either themselves or with my regional aces after seeing their strength. I trained with my riolu who is now a powerful lucario both in aura and combat. My primeape is also returned three days ago after he finished his training with Anthony.

     I show my legendary Pokemon except mew and Mewtwo to cerise family and goh they become shocked like others and they did their research in presence of me because both professors want me near the Pokemon and my Pokemon didn't trust them yet. Mew and mewtwo are didn't want to show themselves yet because mewtwo don't trust humans especially professors and mew also says same reason. I respect their decision well anyway I reached my house.

Me:" Mom I'm home." I yelled while entering my house.

     Few seconds later leaf comes from kitchen.

Leaf:" Welcome back ash." She greeted me.

Me:" Leaf what are you doing here not that I'm complaining but where is mom?" I asked her confused.

Leaf:" Well Delia is with mom and she asked me to give you some company." She replied.

Me:" Thanks anyway let's go inside." I said.

     Me, leaf, pikachu and Eevee went to living room and pikachu, Eevee instantly jumped on couch and curled into furballs. I smiled and Leaf giggles at this.

Me:" Well what do you want to do?" I asked her.

Leaf:" I'm going to cook dinner for us. Delia says she and my mom has something to do so she comes home late and I'm going to stay here until she come." She says to me.

Me:" Okay I'm going upstairs to take a shower." I said.

      I went upstairs and take a shower. After 15 minutes later I enter my room and went to kitchen. Upon entering I see leaf sitting on a chair deeply in thoughts. I walked towards her and sits besides her.

Me:" Hey leaf are you okay?" I asked her.

Leaf:" Huh a-ash when did you come here?" She asked.

Me:" Just now and tell me are you okay?" I replied.

Leaf:" I'm fine ash. Why do you ask?" She asked me.

Me:" Well you are just spacing out." I said.

Leaf:" I'm thinking about some stuff thats all." She says.

     Before I speak pikachu and Eevee jumped on mine and leaf's lap. After that we eat food which is delicious. I complicated her and we started eating.