Chapter-7: Mewtwo vs Charizard

" Human speaking "
' Human thoughts '
' Pokemon speaking '
" Telepathy/ Aura "
* Actions *

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ash's (p.o.v.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     I was currently raiding on my charizard's back towards the two powerful auras as we gets closer towards those auras they becomes more Powerful we are currently flying above Viridian forest. After few minutes later we are near those auras I can see two figures coming towards us Charizard stops moving forward but flaps it's wings to float in the sky. The two figures stops infront of me I instantly recognise them as mew and Mewtwo but mew is a shiny Pokemon.

     Mewtwo is a Pokémon created by DNA of mew. It is a bipedal, humanoid Pokémon with some feline features. It is primarily gray with a long, purple tail. On top of its head are two short, blunt horns, and it has purple eyes. A tube extends from the back of its skull to the top of its spine, bypassing its neck. It has a defined chest and shoulders, which resemble a breastplate. The three digits on each hand and foot have spherical tips. Its tail is thick at the base but thins before ending in a small bulb.

     Mew is in sky blue colour instead of pink, it's bipedal Pokémon with mammalian features. It has a rounded, wide snout; triangular ears; and large, light blue eyes. It has short arms with three-fingered paws and large hind paws with oval markings on the soles. Its tail is long and thin with an ovoid tip. Its fur is so fine and thin, it can only be seen under a microscope. Mew is said to have the DNA of every single Pokémon contained within its body, allowing Mew to learn and use any attack.

Me:" Huh Mewtwo is that you. What are you doing here? " I asked him.

Mewtwo:" Yeah ash it's me. I'm here for him." He said and points at Charizard.

Me:" Charizard what did he do?" I asked him.

Mewtwo:"I sense a powerful aura around here so me and mew came to check it. But by the looks of it he's the one who releases it." He explained to me.

Me:" So what's with that mew? I never see her in my journeys." I asked him.

Mew:' Big brother who is he?' Mew asked Mewtwo while pointing at me.

Mewtwo:" I said to you a trainer named ash remember*mew nods* he is him." Mewtwo said to mew.

Mewtwo:" For your question ash I saved her from Pokemon poachers and she decided to stick with me as her big brother." He explained to me.

Me:" What about the clone Pokemon?" I asked him.

Mewtwo:" I find a island that is undiscovered by humans. I think it's best for them to live on their own. So I left them on that island and I want to explore the world." He said to me.

Me:" So what do you want to do now Mewtwo?" I asked him.

Mewtwo:"*smirks* I want to battle your Charizard and if I unable to continue you can catch me. I can feel his power it rivals me and some other legendaries." He said to me making me shock.

Me:" Are you sure Mewtwo *he nods* and what about you buddy?" I asked Charizard.

Charizard:'*smirks* sure I also wants to battle him.' He replied to me.

Me:" Well Mewtwo you have yourself a deal but don't battle here I don't want to destroy the forest." I said to them.

Mewtwo:" sure ash let's go somewhere else." He said and placed one hand on my shoulder and another hand on on Charizard shoulder and mew sits on his shoulder and we disappeared in a blink of light.