Chapter-2: Goodbye alola

Ash's (p o.v.)

     I am sleeping peacefully in my bed but suddenly I woke up by a thunderbolt by Pikachu. After that I woke up from bed and do my daily routine after that I go to kitchen for breakfast and see prof.Burnet who is preparing breakfast I go to greet her.

Me:" good morning prof.burnet." I greeted her walking to dinning table to sit there.

Prof.burnet:" good morning ash. How was your sleep?" She greeted me back and smiles.

Me:" I slept like a rock and where is prof.kukui?" I asked her and she looked at me.

Prof.burnet:" he said he is going to school early because he has some work to do before class starts." She replied to me.

Prof.burnet:" why don't you get Pikachu and eat breakfast before you go to school." She asked me and turns around to continue cooking.

Me:" ok I'll get Pikachu I think he is in my room." I replied and go to my room.

     I went towards my room and entered in my room I see Pikachu who is on my bed again sleeping after wake me up and Rowlet who is sleeping on a couch I think melmetal and incineror and lycanroc are in there pokeballs I go to Pikachu and Rowlet and wake them up before releasing remaining Pokemon from Pokeballs and returning to kitchen with my Pokemon.

Prof.burnet:" good now eat breakfast and go to school it's almost time." She said and sit on a chair to eat her breakfast.

Me:" ok." I said and sit on my chair and Pikachu and Rowlet sits on table and remaining Pokemon sits backside and starts eating breakfast.

     After I eat my breakfast and went to my room and grabbed my school bag and go to front door along with Pikachu and see prof.burnet there I think she goes to aether paradise to her work and as usual Rowlet in my backpack and remaining Pokemon in there pokeballs.

Me:" bye professor see you after school." I greeted her.

Prof.burnet:" bye ash be careful and take care." She greeted me back.

Pikachu:" pika Pikachu." He also greeted her.

     After says goodbye to prof.burnet me along with Pikachu starts walking towards the Pokemon school after walking about thirty minutes I finally reached Pokemon school and starts making my way towards my class and enter the class inside the class only prof.kukui is there. I think it's perfect timing for telling him about my decision that I make last night.

Me:" professor may I speak with you for a moment?" I asked him nicely. He looked towards me and smiles.

Prof.kukui:" sure ash. What is it?" He asked me.

Me:' here goes nothing.' I thought to myself.

Me:" professor last night I was thinking about my past journeys in other regions and my dream of becoming Pokemon master and finally me becoming champion of alola region but I have to move forward becoming Pokemon master is not becoming champion of a region but becoming no.1 trainer in the world so in order to do that I have to leave alola region sometime and travel around the world and continue my journey to become strong Pokemon trainer but don't worry I will visit regularly all you guys are like my second family. So what do you think professor." I asked his opinion after telling about my decision.

     After telling him he started to tearing up and thinking about my decision. After some time he stops tearing up and begins to speak about his opinion on my decision.

Prof.kukui:" I think it's for best for your future so I decided to support your decision." He said to me with a smile but anyone can tell he is sad.