Chapter-4: Reunion and a promised battle

" Human speaking "
' Human thoughts '
' Pokemon speaking '
" Telepathy/ Aura "
* Actions *

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ash's (p.o.v.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     I was currently walking through the forest with Pikachu on my left shoulder and absol walking besides me. I was thinking about my new training style for both me and my Pokemons I was so lost in thoughts but interrupted by absol.

Absol:' So ash where are we going now?' He asked me.

Me:" To visit some old friends of mine. I travelled with them along with another guy named Brock through out this region." I replied to me.

     After that we all walks in silence not a awkward one but peaceful one. After another 30 minutes later we reached petalburg city. As we were walking people looking at me weirdly  and some of them talking about my absol. Yeah it is not everyday to see a shiny absol with a trainer after that I looked at myself and see my clothes are all dirty probably due to fight earlier.

Pikachu:' Hey ash why don't you buy some new clothes these are looking old fashioned and worn out. Let's go to that shop and buy some new outfits for yourself.' He said to me while pointing towards a shop.

Absol:' I agree with pikachu find another pair of clothes.' He says to me.

Me:" Yeah you two are right we don't want them to see me like this let's go find some nice outfit for myself after that we can visit petalburg gym to meet may and max it's been a while last time I see them." I said to myself and walked towards the cloth store.

     I make my way towards the shop and went inside and looked for any new outfits for myself after 10 minutes pikachu found a pair of clothes I asked absol's opinion and he said okay and with that I walked inside changing room and changed into that outfit and packed my old one in my bag and went outside.

(Imagine ash wears this without mask, baseball bat and bandages and badges)

Me:" So what do you guys thinking about this outfit on me." I asked them they looked at me with a surprising look.

Pikachu:' Dude you looked like totally badass.' Pikachu said in surprised voice and his eyes widen slightly.

Absol:' Yeah totally.' He also said with same expression as pikachu.

Me:" Thanks I guess." I said to them.

     After that I walked towards the counter and pays bill for the outfit and walked outside the cloth store with Pikachu and absol.