Prologue

A fairy tail book appeared and opens to tell the tale.

Narrator: "Once upon a time there where two love couples who had twins. A girl, and a boy."

The page showed a father, and a mother as the mother was holding twin infants a girl with red hair, and a boy with blue hair. Then the book turn to the next page.

Narrator: "No matter what happens, they will always have each other."

The page showed the twins as kids as they're play happily. Then the book turn to the next page.

Narrator: "The time passes as the twin have been curse, turned into dragons."

The page showed the twins in they're teens as they became dragons. Then the book turn to the next page.

Narrator: "For they're safety the twins hide they're appearance from the people."

The page showed the twins in they're human forms to hide from the people. Then the book turn to the next page.

Narrator: "Then they spotted a Princess as the sister smelled the princess she finds it delicious."

The page showed the twins spotted a princess as the sister had that hunger look on her face. Then the book turn to the next page.

Narrator: "The sister was going to eat the princess, but the brother begged his sister not to. And the sister grew selfish, and greedy. 

The page showed the brother begging his sister, and the other page showed the sister with a mischievous look on her face without her brother noticing. Then the book turn to the next page.

Narrator: "The sister ate the princess without her brother knowing as the brother found out what his sister had done he felt nothing but betrayal."

The page showed the sister in her monstrous form as she ate the princess as the brother saw this in horror. Then the book turn to the next page.

Narrator: "The brother had no choice but to end this madness by battling his own sister."

The page showed the twins in they're monstrous forms and starts fighting. Then the book turn to the next page. 

Narrator: "Once the battle was over the sister disappeared. Which left the brother all alone, and felt nothing but despair."

The page showed the sister disappear and showed the brother was all alone in despair. 

Narrator: "But that was about to change."