Sweet Justice: Part 3

Y/N and the girls exited the theme park chatting while walking, then Zee saw something and stopped which Y/N and the girls got her attention.

Zee: "Ladies, Y/N, after a night like tonight, there's only one thing that can cement this friendship. Frosting!"

She said as she reveal a dessert place and the sign said "Sweet Justice".

Zee, Kara, Karen, Jessica: "Sweet Justice!"

They ran to Sweet Justice except Babs, Diana, and Y/N as they looked at each other like "What's so special about that place" look.

Kara: "You do not wanna miss this."

She said as she pulled them inside and they saw people sitting on the table eating their dessert. Babs and Y/N discovered that this place is a dessert place as Babs put her face on the glass looking at sweets for excitement.

Babs: "How did I not know about this?"

Out of nowhere Babs saw an employee as she took her face off the glass. Y/N and the girls walked towards the employee ready to take their order.

???: "Hey, guys. So, what's the haps, what's popping' , what's the latest? Can I get you something sweet? Sure hope so, 'cause that's what we have. It's sort of our specialty."

Zee, Karen, Kara, Jessica: "Hi, Barry".

Y/N: (thought) 'Wow, he talks so fast just like Babs.'

Barry: "So, what'll it be? (Points at Jessica) The usual? (Points at Kara) The usual? (Points at Karen) The usual? (Points at Zee) The usual? (Points at Babs, Diana, and Y/N) The usua - -."

Barry was not expecting Babs, Diana, and Y/N to be here so Zee was going to order for them.

Zee: "Babs will have the candy cake triple ripple tower with the rainbow sprinkles, Diana will have the death by chocolate."

Diana pulled out her blunt weapon as Zee pushed it away.

Zee: "Figure of speech, Diana. And Y/N will have the chocolate volcanic fudge."

Barry starts making their order. Then all of a sudden he made their order already like a second ago which surprised Y/N as Barry gave them there desserts.

Barry: "Here you go."

They got their order and walked towards their table except Diana.

Barry: "Oh, hey, nice to meet you, Diana."

Diana: "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I shall await your text message in three days' time."

Barry scratches his head in confusion at Diana's comment, as they start eating their desserts. Y/N looked at his chocolate volcanic fudge, it looked like small volcano with hot melted chocolate. Kinda looks like lava, he took a bite of it and he was amazed by the taste. As for Diana she never tried something like this before.

Jessica: " Well, what are you waiting for?"

Diana took a scoop of her death by chocolate with the touch of her tongue she gasped in amazement. She never had tasted this before. Which made her drop her spoon, and ate whole thing.

Diana: (gasps) "Never have I tasted such wonderment. More. I must have more of this magical concoction.

Diana looks at Karen.

Diana: "Do you intend to eat that?"

Karen: "Uh..."

Diana took Karen's milkshake and ate it. Then Jessica pushed her pie to Diana, and Diana ate that too. She started to eat all of her friends desserts including hers. Once she finished the desserts she passed out.