Sweet Justice: Part 2

Y/N and the girls are at the mall as they are in a clothing store. So they could help Diana find the right clothes that suits her.

Diana: "By the white beard of Zeus, what is this place?"

Batgirl: "Normal teenager lesson number one, never say stuff like..."By the white beard of Zeus." Lesson number two, you gotta look the part."

Batgirl grab Diana's hand and leading towards the clothes.

Batgirl: "Bright colors, big logos, be bold!"

Blonde girl: "Leather, lots and lots of leather."

Batgirl: "Lesson 3, your phone is your life. Pics, emails, texts, shopping, social media, every single bit of knowledge mankind has ever known."

Batgirl showed the phone to Diana and the scrolling that Batgirl was doing was so fast it's making Diana dizzy.

Green beanie girl: (grunts) "Uh, no leather. These were all made with organic cotton from Turkey."

Karen: "Dress to not draw attention to yourself. But not to much, or you risk drawing attention to yourself."

They said as they hand clothes to Diana and take her to the changing room.

Batgirl: "Now, get in there and be normal."

They're waiting for Diana to change as she got out they say her wearing all the clothes that they gave her.

Batgirl: "I know. Accessorize!"

Batgirl was getting more clothes for Diana, but Purple hair girl stopped her by tripping her.

Batgirl: "Whoa!"

She says as she fell to the ground.

Purple hair girl: (sighs) "Have you finished tormenting this poor girl? Then, allow me."

Y/N: "Yeah a..."

Batgirl: "Barbara, but you can call me Babs."

Y/N: "Right, Babs. Let her do it, I think she knows what she's doing."

She smiled for what Y/N said as she puts make up away and takes out her wand and started to say some weird words again.

Purple hair girl: "detcefrep rennam lla ni stcefrep kool." (Perfected manner all in perfect look)

She said as she did a spell on Diana and to revealed a perfect style for her.

Purple hair girl: "Ta-da!"

Green beanie girl: "Oh, she's good."

Y/N: "Nice."

Babs: (gasps)

Purple hair girl: "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Diana Prince. Foreign exchange student from Greece. Geek chic."

Diana: "And there garments give me the appearance of a typical mortal female adolescent?"

Girls and Y/N: "Oh yes."

Diana: "Good. Then it is my turn."

Y/N and the girls are at the top of the building and Babs was squealing with excitement.

Diana: "If we are to be a team, then I must know your skills and abilities."

She said she went to green beanie girl.

Diana: "You! Name, rank, skills."

Green beanie girl: "Uh... Hi, I'm Jess. I'm a cadet in something called the Green Lantern Corp. And... (exhales) Oh, boy. Well, see, I was given this power ring by these weird aliens. They are sort of like space cops and they patrol these different sectors. You know what, the whole thing is really complicated. I can make stuff with this ring.