Sweet Justice: Part 1

It has been a day since Y/N moved to Metropolis, and this morning his alarm clock went off. He woke up, and turn it off. He sat up with his blue hair messed up, and stretched his body. He got out of bed to get ready for the first day of school. He took a shower, brush his teeth, and he looked in a mirror to fix his spike blue hair that's pointing down. He starts getting dress. He is wearing a blue shirt, and black jeans, a black leather jacket, and a black and blue shoes. He then started eating cereal for breakfast. He grabbed his backpack and left the apartment. He then saw his neighbor walking in the hallway.

Y/N: "Good morning Ms. Kapatelis."

Julia: "We'll good morning Y/N, I see your heading to school."

Y/N: "Yep. My first day of school, so I gotta go, don't want to be late."

Julia: "Ok, you have a good day at school."

Y/N: "Thanks, have a good day."

He started walking out of the building. Y/N was walking and getting in his car. Starting to drive off to school. While in the car Y/N  he turned on the radio to listen to the news.

Female News reporter: (radio) "It has become all too clear in recent months, despite having the likes of Superman looking out for her citizens. Metropolis is still in need of further super help. This was the scene this morning in Midtown, where a small glimmer of hope may finally have arrived. And now we're left with the question everyone is asking, who is this Wonder Woman?"

Y/N: "Well there's something you don't hear everyday."

He said as he was driving, and finally at the school called Metropolis high. He parked his car, and got out of the car. Y/N was inside the school, he is checking his school schedule and he signed.

Y/N: "Well, here goes nothing."

He was walking the halls of the school, and hear some students are talking about this Wonder Woman. As Y/N was walking, some student wearing VR accidentally bumped Y/N without noticing.

Student: "Oh. Sorry."

Y/N was annoyed by this so he shrugged it off and just kept on walking.

It was lunchtime as Y/N was listening to 60s music while eating his spaghetti. The Blonde girl was laughing about something, then out of nowhere someone threw spaghetti at her which made her mad. She tried to find out  who threw the spaghetti. Then she saw a girl with the yellow and brown striped sweater. Thinking that she did it, so she threw a burger at her. The striped sweater girl was looking to see who threw that when the blonde girl threw another burger at her again.

Striped sweater girl: "Whoa!"

Then out of nowhere a girl with a green beanie on its head smack the burger away.

Green beanie girl: "Leave her alone, you big bully."

???: "My hair."

But she didn't notice that she accidentally hit the burger on to the girl with the purple hair.

Purple hair girl: "My hair!"

She said as she threw a milk carton at the the blonde girl but she avoided it. And it hit the green beanie girl instead. The blonde girl and the purple hair girl started throwing  food at each other. The girl in a bat hood was standing on the table.

Bat hooded girl: "FOOD FIGHT!"

She said as everybody starting to throw food everywhere. Some of the food hit Y/N as he glared in annoyance at someone who threw it. So he got out of his chair and walked out so he doesn't get involved in this. Then the principal walking the hallways had discovered that there's a food fight in the cafeteria.