Sweet Justice: Part 4

At the ship where the Amazons sailing to home as Diana sits on a crate in sorrow. Then Zatanna, Green Lantern, Supergirl, Bumblebee, and Batgirl are at the ship. As Batgirl was making signals of the plan and she starts diving in the ocean and the girls didn't understand what her signals mean. Batgirl was on the ship hiding and try to get Diana's attention, but she didn't hear. So Batgirl was trying to get closer and closer to get attention but no avail. Finally she got close to Diana to get her attention and she heard.

Diana: "Why are you here, Barbara Gordon?"

Batgirl: "We're here to seek you out. See?

She showed that the team are coming to rescue her. But unfortunately they got caught and the Amazon warriors are holding them by their ears.

Zatanna, Bumblebee, Supergirl, Green Lantern,: "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!"

Batgirl: "Ooh, that wasn't supposed to happen."

She said as Hippolyta grabbed her ear and pulling her up.

Batgirl: "Ow, ow, ow, ow!"

Hippolyta: "How dare you board my vessel without permission? Throw them to the ocean beast Cetus."

Batgirl: (gasps)

The Amazons pulled their ears so they could throw them to the ocean. Then a figure came down from the sky and land on the ship. Everyone saw and revealed to be Y/N in his demon form.

Diana: "Y/N."

Hippolyta: "You!"

Y/N: "Uh, you know you guys have powers right."

Supergirl: "Oh yeah."

She said as she punch the Amazons to break free which sent the warrior flying far away landing in the ocean. So the girls are ready to fight to help their friend.

Batgirl: "Wow!"

Batgirl free herself from Hippolyta grip and Wonder Woman saw them fighting. Hippolyta walked towards Y/N and she unsheathed her sword.

Hippolyta: "Your a fool to come back demon!"

Y/N: "I don't want to fight you your majesty. It doesn't have to be this way, we just want are friends back."

Hippolyta: "That is never going to happen."

Y/N: (signs) "So be it."

He said as he unsheathed his sword and ready to fight as they both charge and their swords clashed. Hippolyta uses her sword to strike him, but Y/N blocked it. Then she strikes him with flurry of attacks as he blocks every strike and he dodge a strike then kicked her away from behind. Diana was surprised of his skills they way he use that sword.

Hippolyta: "You got some skill. For a demon."

Y/N: "I was just about to say the same to you."

Hippolyta charge at him again.

Green Lantern: "Diana, we won't let you go without a fight."

Zatanna: "We're sorry we gave up, Diana."

Bumblebee: (yelps) "You gotta come back and be our leader again."

Batgirl: "It's true. Look how bad we are at this. Well except Y/N."

Supergirl: "You once said I could be the greatest hero the world of men ever knew. (muffled) But it wasn't me, it's you."

Diana smiled at that comment. So she decided to order the Amazons to stop.

Diana: "Amazons, your princess commands you to stop."

The Amazons followed her orders. But her mother can not except this. While Hippolyta and Y/N where clashing until she kicked him away.