Adventures In Bunnysitting

At the Danvers house in Kara's room, she was sleeping on her bed then her super-hearing heard knocking on the front door of the house which cause her to stern awake.

Kara: (groans) "Stupid super-hearing."

She said as she uses her pillow cover head from the knocking.

Mr.Danvers: "Kara, your friend is here."

He said which causes Kara to wake up.

Kara: "What?"

Kara got out of bed and walks towards her bedroom door.

Kara: "Who's coming over here this early?"

Then out of nowhere the bedroom door opened which hits Kara reveal to be Zee in her magician outfit.

Zee: "Kara dear, my pride and joy."

Kara was behind the door as she close's it.

Kara: "Pride and huh?"

She said as Zee showed Kara the two cages that she's holding, and revealed to be a rabbit in each cage.

Zee: "This is Blackberry Hazel-Von Oslo the third, and this is Dandelion Pipkin Da Heisenplay."

Kara: "Okay. Why are they in my room?"

Zee: "Uh, hello. We had a whole text thing about it last night."

She said as took out her phone and showed Kara the long text she gave her and Kara text back said "Whatev."

Kara: "Whatev."

Zee: "Please, Kara! You simply cannot flake on me now! This is my very first paid performance as a solo magician, and I need you to care for my two little lovelies while I'm away."

Kara: "Can't you just take them with you? Aren't they, you know, part of your act or something? And why can't your boyfriend take care of them?"

Zee: (scoffs) "These are magical rabbits, my dear. They might be a bit much for a children's birthday party. And besides Y/N has some errands to run, so I can't. Now, where can I put them?"

Kara: "I don't know, put them over there."

Kara showed Zee where to put the rabbits. Then Zee gasped as she saw the floor was filthy.

Zee: "On this floor? Ugh. Hold these."

She said as she gives the rabbits to Kara as Zee uses her magic wand to clean up the mess.

Zee: "Now, there are only a few simple rules to bear in mind. First, they must be given only organic vegetables, cut into segments of no larger than an inch cubed. And I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to limit the cruciferous vegetables, as little Blackberry Hazel-Von Oslo the third has had some issues with stomach discomfort recently. Then of course, they'll need access to fresh water at all times, no cooler than 57 degrees Fahrenheit, that's around 13.5 degrees Celsius. Ooh, and very important, when it's time for their brushing..."

Kara: (stammers) "How long are you gonna be gone?"

Zee: "Eh, no more than an hour."

She said as she uses her magic wand to make a poster of herself appear on Kara's wall.

Zee: "Now, as to the brushings. Three strokes gently to the left, then five strokes gently to the right."

Kara: "Yeah, yeah, I got it."

Zee is starting heading out the door.

Zee: "Oh, okay. Oh, well there is one more rule."

Kara: "Dude!"