❤️ Valentine's Day Special ❤️

Music playing: Someday

Zee: (singing) "Oh La-la-la-la-la. Oh yeah."

Y/N: (singing) "I know it might be crazy but did you hear the story?"

Zee: (singing:) "I think I heard it vaguely."

Y/N: (singing) "A Magician and a Dragon."

Zee: (singing) "Oh, tell me more, boy sounds like a fantasy."

Zee and Y/N: (singing) "Oh, what could go so wrong with a Magician and a Dragon."

In Zee's room, Y/N and Zee are sitting on a bed next to each other as Y/N takes out book, and opens it to see memories of their time together. They smiled at this as they remembering the days they spend time together.

Y/N: (singing) "You're from the perfect paradise and I'm living on the darker side."

Zee: (singing) "Ooh, I got a feeling if you get to know me."

Y/N: (singing) "Right from the start you caught my eye and something inside me came to life."

Zee: (singing) "Ooh, I've got a feeling."

Zee and Y/N: (singing) "If you get to know me."

Zee and Y/N: (singing) " Someday."

Zee: (singing) "This could be, this could be ordinary."

Zee and Y/N: (singing) "Someday."

Zee: (singing) "Could we be something extraordinary?"

Y/N: (singing) "You and me side by side."

Zee and Y/N: (singing) "Out in the broad daylight. If they laugh, we'll say we're gonna be someday."

Zee and Y/N: (singing) "We're gonna be someday. Someday. Someday. We're gonna be someday."

Zee: (singing) "We're gonna be someday."

They remember the time the Superhero girls and Drago are fighting some villains as some vines coming from behind to attack Zatanna, then Drago uses his powers to save her and Zatanna is happy as she hugs and kiss him on the cheek. Then they remember the time that they are at Sweet Justice drinking a milkshake together. Then they remember the time they are at the pier riding the Ferris wheel as they look up at the night sky, and Zee is resting her head on his shoulder. Then Y/N's play high-striker as he uses a hammer to smash and the bell hits and got a huge stuff teddy bear, and Y/N gave to Zee as she smiles and hugs her teddy bear.

Y/N: (singing) "Girl, you look delicious. Oh, I mean gorgeous."

Zee: (singing) "Well, now you're getting fearless."

Y/N: (singing) "No, I'm just rooting for us."

Zee: (singing) "If different was a super power."

Zee and Y/N: (singing) "We'd be so flawless yeah, we could make these two worlds ours I'm rooting for us."

Y/N: (singing) "Two lonely hearts meet in the dark imagine it now they start a spark."

Zee: (singing) "You got my attention what happens next, then?"

Y/N: (singing) "Movies and long walk in the park hanging out anywhere we want."

Zee: (singing) "I like the way you're thinking I can almost see it."

Zee and Y/N: (singing) "Someday."

Zee: (singing) "This could be, this could be ordinary."

Zee and Y/N: (singing) "Someday."

Zee: (singing) "Could we be something extraordinary?"

Y/N: (singing) "You and me side by side."

Zee and Y/N: (Singing) "Out in the broad daylight."

Zee and Y/N: (singing) "If they laugh, we'll say we're gonna be someday. Someday. Someday."

Then they remember the time Zatanna and Drago training to become heroes as she wears a new hero outfit, and Drago is amazed at it which made Zatanna smiled and they look at each other while blushing. Then they remember the time Zee was doing a magic show but the kids aren't interested, and this made Zee sad so Y/N comforts her which made her smile. Then they remember the time they are watching a romantic movie together as Y/N and Zee getting emotional. Then they remember the time that the girls and Y/N are at the beach as they play volleyball. As they're playing, Zee is sitting on Y/N's shoulder and hits the ball as it hits the ground, and cheers in victory which leaves Kara frustrated.

Zee: (singing) "So let them talk if they wanna. If they wanna. If they wanna. Let them talk if they're gonna. We're gonna do what we wanna. Let them talk, let them talk. If they wanna, they wanna."

Zee and Y/N: (singing) "Someday (someday)."

Zee: (singing) "This could be, this could be ordinary."

Zee and Y/N: (singing) "Someday (Someday)."

Zee: (singing) "Can we be something extraordinary."

Y/N: (singing) "You and me side by side."

Zee and Y/N: (singing) "Out in the broad daylight. If they laugh, we'll say we're gonna be someday. Someday. Someday.

Y/N: (singing) "We're gonna be someday. 

Zee and Y/N: (singing)"Someday. Someday."

Y/N: (singing) "We're gonna be someday."

Zee and Y/N: (singing) "Someday. Someday."

Y/N: (singing) "We're gonna be someday."

Zee: and Y/N: (singing) "Someday. Someday. We're gonna be someday."

Then they remember the time that Y/N and Zee are at prom, and they slow dance as they stared each other in the eyes. Then they remember the time Y/N is cooking food for him and Zee as she is amazed, and they start enjoying their food. Then they remember the time they are at a Photo Booth as they took pictures of each other. Y/N and Zee closed the book of their time together, and they kissed.

Hey guys, just to let you know that the song called Someday is from a Disney movie called Zombies and this song has got me an idea for this Valentine's Day special. So hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and Happy Valentine's Day.