Ch. 3

Eve's POV
The game had just started and must I say how talented all these boys are. I knew how amazing my brother was, but they are all really good.  Something off topic, but Tsukishima either was acting kinda weird. Like he seemed nevous or something. Once again I'm probably just seeing things.

Tsukishima's POV
Im never like this. Actually I turn girls down all the time, so why is this one one my mind. She annoying, loud, related to Kageyama. However she is also beautiful, friendly, and wait wait wait. No I shouldn't be thinking of her like that. What wrong with me I need my head in the game. When I glance over though there sits a beautiful girl with deep dark blue eyes intently watching a match. Not to watch her brother, but me and Yamaguchi. This is just too much.

Eve's POV
I watched as the game went on so much was happening. I couldn't help, but be impressed. Then there it was my brother and Hinata's quick attack. "What the fuck was that?" Tanaka yells in disbelief. "I...um...I..." I was speechless. I knew they were working on it , but it had never been that good. I glance across the court to see Yamaguchi sweating bullets. Poor guy I would be scared too.

Soon after that the game had ended. Tobio got what he wanted. Which was great how he doesn't know when to take a break, so of course  Tobio and Hinata were still practicing after that match. "Good lord, call it a day already!" I yell at my brother. "Shut up!" My brother yells back. Everyone on the team were still there just as amazed at the energy they have as I was. Then I heard "Eve look out!" I covered my head and ducked, but nothing hit me. I slowly glanced up to see Tsukishima standing there with his arm up in front of my head. He turned to look at me. "You okay?" He questioned. "Yeah, I'm good." I say with a small smile. "Wow, did you see that? That salt shaker just protected the kings sister!" Hinata yelled with wide eyes.

Walking home all I could think about was how Tsukishima willingly protected me. It was so unlike him, but at the same time I'm starting to think there is something more to him. "Eve? Eve?" Then I heard a loud noise. I jumped and then realized that Tobio had just clapped by eyes to get my attention. "What?" I say shooting him a annoyed look. "You were completely zoned out, We're home." I look around to see we were indeed standing in the driveway of our house. "Holy shit, was I that out?" I asked looking at my brother. "You would just occasionally mumble something." He says as we walk through the door. "Hey kiddos, how was the match?" Our mom asks with a huge grin. "It was fine. We won." Tobio says in a monotone voice. "Well, I was thinking maybe we could go out tonight for dinner?" She asks with clear hopes of us going out. "Sure I don't see why not, as long as I can change first." I say. "Same for me." Tobio follows. "Okay go get changed then let's go!" Our mom yells.

Once we got in the car our mom seemed really gitty so I texted Tobio who was in the back seat on his phone.

Me- is mom a acting weird to you
Twin T- Yeah a little
Twin T- she is probably just happy to see us we've been gone all day
Me- true true

Once we got to the restaurant I finally saw what was going on. "Dad!" I yelled running threw the restaurant into my dads arms. Tobio followed behind me to do the same. "Hey you guys!" Our dad says holding us tight. "I told you they would be surprised." Our mom says with a smile as we all sit down at our table.

We ordered our drinks and then got comfy. "So, Something has come to my attention..." our dad starts. "You two wish for me to be home more correct?" Our dad asks. We both nod in agreement. "Well lucky for you two, my job is going to finally let me work here again. So I get to be at home with my family." Our dad smiles at us. "Dad that's amazing!" Tobio says as the waitress comes by to get our food orders.

Tsukishima's POV
I was out with my mom and brother for dinner when I heard a girl yell really loudly. I caught me off guard by a lot. Maybe because the voice sounded familiar. I turned my attention to were the person was. A two people were hugging a guy who was really tall and had dark hair. When they all finally sat down I noticed. The yelling was from Eve. I wonder why she was so excited to see this man, but his man looks a lot like her. Maybe it's her and Kageyama's dad? Who knows. I just went back to minding my business or so I thought.