Ch. 10

No one's POV
There are many things to take note about the resort the teens were staying at. One it's huge and then have the whole place to themselves.  Two it's three stories high. Four it's got a basement besides the other three stories.

Eve's POV
When I walked into my room all I could think about was how beautiful it was. Two queen size beds in each room. Huge windows facing the beautiful wilderness and so much more. I jumped on my bed letting out an audible sigh. "This place is so prefect!" I state with my eyes closed. "I know!" I turn my attention to Hitoka who is unpacking her stuff.

No one's POV
After the girls unpacked they headed to the first floor. They walked up to the lounge area to find the third years just sitting around the comfortable living space.  A huge fireplace rested against the beautiful brick wall. "Guys, the front desk lady said it was modeled after cabins in the USA, how cool is that!" Daichi exclaims. "Daichi, just when I think you can't be more like a dad you prove me wrong." Eve states as she flops on an empty couch. Yachi sat in the last empty chair in the room. However, there was a whole other couch that could be sat on and the couch Eve was taking up by herself.

As the rest of the boys came in they sat on the other couch or floor. The people the enter were Hinata, Kageyama, Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima. Hinata and Kageyama sat on the floor. Yamaguchi sat on the end of the couch that Eve's feet couldn't reach (she is relatively short remember). "Munchkin, move your feet!" Tsukishima states looking at the sleepy looking girl on the couch. "No can do, beanpole!" She muttered back looking up from her phone. Tsukishima didn't like this answer so, he bent down and picked her up bridal style. He sat down and put her next to him in the open spot. Eve still wanted to lay down so after Tsukishima sat her down, she put her legs over his lap. Tsukishima just looked over at her with a weird look and went back to what he was doing.

"So guys what do we want to do today? We have a few options. We could stay in today and enjoy the resort or go out hiking?" Well you see as Suga said this they all heard thunder. "We guess it's raining to bad, guess we are staying side." Tsukishima says in a sarcastic tone. "You didn't want to go outside anyway." Kageyama deadpans at the boy. "You're right, I didn't!" Tsukishima responds getting back on his phone.

The team disbanded from the lounge area minus the first years to do things around the resort. The third years were sitting on the cover porch outside and the second years went to the basement to the game room. The first years remained in the living room space.

Kageyama's POV
"Guys I'm bored!" Hinata whines getting glances as we all start to look up. "We could watch a mov-" "NO!" Eve and Yachi say in unison. I look over to see Tsukishima laughing at the girls in the room. "Unless, anyone has better idea I say we watch a movie like Yamaguchi was trying to say." I say giving a look to my sister and her best friend who had cut him off.

Final everyone had decided a movie was fine, however we let the girls pick. Our mistake. They picked Mulan. Hinata seemed to you know this move well. "You must be swift as a coursing river, all the force of a great typhoon..." Hinata sings. "Shut up already!" I say glaring at the ginger. Hinata quit singing, but someone still was. We all turned our attention to my sister who was quietly singing along.

Tsukishima's POV
I look over to the girl with her legs over mine as she sings along. She sounded really good. So I got out my phone and recorded it. Then sent it to the volleyball group chat after I saved it. I watched Eve open it and just look at me. I went back to just being on my phone everyone was on their phone, watching the movie, or both. I looked over and saw Eve was asleep. Hinata was engaged in the movie, Kageyama was also watching the movie, Yachi was watching the movie,and Yamaguchi was on his phone but looking at Yachi every once and awhile.

After so time Eve woke up, she sat up really fast like something was wrong. "Hey are you okay?" I ask her looking at her pale face. She didn't respond as she got up and went out of the room.

Some time passed and Yachi got a text and also left the room.

Eve's POV
I woke up feeling weird. Nauseous even. I went upstairs and went in my room. I besides to take a shower and I texted Hitoka to see if she had medicine I could take. When I got out of the shower Hitoka had left me medicine on the night stand which I took. I decided I was just going to lay in bed for a while. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Hitoka saying she left medicine for me and that she was going back down stairs. I snuggled into my bed waiting for my medicine to kick in. Then I heard a knock, and then the door opened which I assumed was Hitoka since she had a key.

"Hey how you feeling?" I glance up to see Tsukishima standing there with his hands in his sweatpants pockets. "How'd you get in here?" I ask. "Yachi gave me her key." He deadpans. Just then I shiver and he walks over to me and feels my head. You don't have s fever but you are cold. I just look at him and scoot over and pat the spot next to me. Tsukishima quickly knows what I'm stay and crawls in with me. "You know this would be hella suspicious of someone came in right?" Tsukishima says pulling me into him. "Yeah but you have Yachi's key and this is only something if we make it something." I say laying on his chest. He turns off the lights and takes off his glasses as we both need naps. It was rather dark since it was storming out.

Yamaguchi's POV
Yachi and I were going upstairs to chill when she mumbled "shit!" "What's wrong?" I ask her with a hand on her shoulder. "I gave my key to Tsukishima to check on Eve. He didn't come back so I'm assuming he is hanging out with her. Which means I can't get in my room right now." She states looking at me. "I guess you can hang out in my room then." I say smiling opening my door. She smiles and walks in.

Tsukishima's POV
I was warm having Eve in my arms. Everything was fine until it wasn't. She turned over facing away from me but scooting her back half into me. As I slowly wake up I feel something that shouldn't be happening. "Shit!!" I mumble unsure of what to do.

To be continued
From this point on the story will be getting more mature.