Ch. 6

Tobio's POV
I was walking home with Hinata and then we went different ways half way home. When I got home my sister was laying on the couch while covering face. "What's your deal?" I ask taking off my shoes. "Nothing just saw a hot guy on Instagram nothing more!" She says in a slightly panicked voice, but not moving. "You're lying, but I'm to tired to pry at the moment." I say walking passed my sister. "Your a bitch!" My sister says looking at her phone. "So are you!" I say walking up the stairs. Right we got to my room my phone buzzed.
1 message from Tangerine
"Hinata." I mumbled going to my messages.
Tangerine: Yo Kageyama! Do you wanna go to school early tomorrow before practice. So we can get extra extra practice?

Me: Sure now go to sleep dumbass!

Tangerine: That was mean. Goodnight tho!

Me: Goodnight.

I thought he was annoying at first, but he has so passion for what he does. Then I got a text from Eve not even five seconds later.
1 message from Twin E
Twin E: I can sense your blush from here! XD

Me: Oh hush and mind your own business.

Twin E: Whatever you milk lover.

Me: Bitch you wanna go?

Twin E: Come down here I dare you!

Me: To tired!

Twin E: I hate you!

Me: Feelings mutual.

Our messages went on like that even though we were a floor apart. After that I grabbed clothes and went to take a shower.

Eve's POV
After Tobio and I had our little spat I just scrolled through my phone. I sat my phone down was staring of into a daze. That's what happens when I tired. I slowly started to drifted off to sleep when my phone buzzed.
1 message from Beanpole
"I didn't even know he had my number!" I laughed to myself as I opened it.
Beanpole: Hey you doing okay?

Me: Yeah I'm good but did you make it home okay?

Beanpole: You must think you're so funny. Yes I made it home fine.

Me: That's good. Anything I can help you with since you texted me?

Beanpole: Just wanted to make sure you weren't panicking over anything.

Me: Nope all good. Thanks for looking out for me Beanpole.

Beanpole: No problem Munchkin.
I smiled at my phone for a minute I don't know why, but I did.
Beanpole: Goodnight Munchkin.

Me: Goodnight Beanpole.
I don't know why he felt the need to check on me, but I appreciate it a lot.

After that I finally got off the couch and walked up the stairs and straight into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. After that I went to my room and plugged my phone in and set it on my night stand. I crawled into my warm blankets and passed out. I guess I was really tired.

***Next Morning 6:20***
"Beep...Beep...Beep". "Fuckkkkk." I mumbled under my breath as I roll out of bed. I know Tobio has already left for morning practice, so I just took my time getting ready. I brushed my hair and put on my uniform. Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I ran down stairs and grab a grain bar. Then I put my shoes on and walked out the door.