Chapter 14

Training

3rd pov
After a whole night of questions and confusion for Zenitsu, he decided to ask him if he could meet the so called demon sister. When dawn came, Zenitsu was already wide awake, he was pretty impatient to ask Tanjiro but unfortunately for him, Tanjiro woke up three hours later. Zenitsu didn't want to annoy Tanjiro with questions as soon as he woke up, but Inosuke did it instead.

"FIGHT ME!!"

"Inosuke! He can't! Don't you remember when Kocho-san said he can't move around too much?" Said Zenitsu with a worried face and voice.

"THEN I WANT TO FIGHT YOUR SISTER!!" Said Inosuke jumping on Tanjiro's bed. Tanjiro sighed and said.

"You can meet her, but not fight her."

Zenitsu smiled in delight, he just had to ask one thing.

"Can I come too?"

"Yes of course! But one thing Zenitsu-san, don't. you. dare. touch. her. Understood?"

"Yessir!"

The sudden menacing tone made Zenitsu jump, how can I nine years old boy be this intimidating? Well, that question will be answered in a long long while. After eating breakfast brought by Aoi, along with Zenitsu's and Inosuke's medicine. After a dew minutes when everyone was done with eating, Tanjiro guided Zenitsu and Inosuke into Nezuko's room, of course Tanjiro knocked before entering. Hearing a hum from Nezuko Tanjiro opened the door to see a Nezuko jumping on him for a hug. Since the room dark due to no window placed in the room, Zenitsu and Inosuke still didn't know what Nezuko looked like.

"Come inside, your eyes will adjust to the darkness soon enough, we just have to keep the door open."

The two older boys slowly entered the room because they couldn't see where they were going, after their eyes were able to see a few minutes later as predicted by Tanjiro. They saw a pretty girl with brown hair with the tips orange along with a pink bow on the left side of her hair and a muzzle over her mouth.

 They saw a pretty girl with brown hair with the tips orange along with a pink bow on the left side of her hair and a muzzle over her mouth

Zenitsu was shocked to see how cute Nezuko was.

"How cute!" muttered Zenitsu to himself not wanting Tanjiro to hear it, but unfortunately for him, Tanjiro had an excellent sense of hearing after practicing with his favourite upper moons. Tanjiro simply glared at him, making Zenitsu gulp in fear. Zenitsu asked a few questions to Tanjiro about Nezuko, but after that they were gone. They got out of Nezuko's room and walked towards their room, when they suddenly saw Genya.

"Ah! Good morning Genya-san! Have a good d-" Began Tanjiro wanting to have a good impression but was cut by Genya bumping his shoulder and walking away.

Tanjiro glared at him for a second and thought that he would pay for disrespecting him.

"That was so impolite!" Said Zenitsu looking behind him.

After that they continued to walk toward their room. When they arrived, food was on their bed with a note on Tanjiro's.

"Where were you boys? We'll have a talk tomorrow about this. Well, have a good meal and a good night.

                                                                   Aoi"

Looks like it was left by Aoi and that they missed dinner. The boys ate in silent except Inosuke, who ate like a pig. They went to bed except Tanjiro who went on a walk outside with Nezuko. The siblings walked around the mansion waiting for the crow who was observing them to go away. In the meantime, they were acting.

"Ah Nezuko, I can wait to avenge our family and turn you back into a human. Muzan Kibutsuji, I swear I'll kill in the near future and you can't hide from me." Said Tanjiro faking bloodlust in his face.

Inside, he felt disgusted to say these things about his father but he had to in order to the demon slayer corps to believe him. After a few seconds, Tanjiro heard a branch crack, he looked at Nezuko who nodded giving him the signal that the crow went to report to the master, Oyakata-sama.

"Now then, Nezuko if you would."

"Yes Tanjiro-chan."

Nezuko's pink eyes changed to plum red.

"Good evening father, I hope you are doing well. Today, I learned the weakness of the Insect Hashira, she doesn't have any strength in her arms. To kill a demon, she stabs them with her sword which is full of poison. I think Douma should be the one handling her."
Said Tanjiro to his father through Nezuko's eyes.

"Very well, congratulations Tanjiro you did a good job. I'm proud of you." Said Muzan, his voice appearing out of nowhere.

"Thank you father!"Said Tanjiro whispering.

After that, Nezuko's eyes went back to normal. They slowly walked back to the Butterfly mansion only to get intercepted by Kocho.

"Good evening Shinobu-san."Said Tanjiro bowing slightly.

"Ah, good evening to you too,        Tanjiro-kun. Please, call me Kocho."She answered.

"How is Nezuko doing?"Kocho asked.

"Better now that she got rest."He answered.

"I'll need to talk to you tomorrow morning, see you later Tanjiro-kun."She said waving her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hi! A new chapter after a month, sorry 😞.
Miss 25th night
846 words