𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈| 𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬

"It's been two months, get over it,"

You do know its just brunch Lexi," I chuckle as she applies eyeshadow to her eyes.

"Hey I don't judge your street girl vibes," she jokes causing me to roll my eyes.

I sit on my bed, before scrolling through my contacts when I get a text from Vanessa.

'You guys better be ready cause I'm not driving,'

'I'm just waiting for Lexi, be there in ten,'

I turn my phone off before my sister finally looks up from the mirror,"I think I'm done," she says before grabbing her purse.

"Thank god, April and Vanessa are waiting for us so, now you're driving," I say to her before tossing her the keys.

She struggles a bit before catching them,we both head downstairs where we see our dad.

"You guys are going already?" He questions, I nod before walking over to him and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"It's brunch, breakfast lunch," Lexi says causing us to chuckle.

"I'll text you if there's an emergency," I say.

He gives us a small nod before we proceed to the car.

"I'm still jealous you got a new car for your birthday," Lexi mutter causing me to laugh at her remarks.

"It's been a month, get over it," I  chuckle before opening the passenger side.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

"You know you can come to the house instead of making me walk three blocks to get in your car," Vanessa chuckles as we sit at the table.

"And he moved out a month ago," Lexi expresses causing me to roll my eyes.

"He could be visiting, and you guys are not going to tell me if he is because you're trying to hard to get us together," I say sliding in next to April.

The their girls roll their eyes causing me to laugh.

"I'm hungry when is this waiter going to come over here," April says looking over her shoulder to look at the waiter.