𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Yes Iz, I have your dad's number,"

I woke up to a small headache and my head rested on Adonis's chest

I looked up at him to see the book over his face, which causes me to chuckle before getting up, I take the book off his face before placing onto the bedside table.

Soon I walk into the bathroom before doing my morning routine.

After taking a shower and changing, I left the bathroom, he was still sleeping so I kissed his cheeks before heading downstairs.

"You're up early," I say to Lexi as I walk down the stairs.

"Levi was snoring," she says, her voice sounding tired and sleepy.

"Tried the couch?" I question, stealing one of  her strawberries, before popping it into my mouth.

"Of course I did, it didn't work," she chuckles causing me to laugh.

"You and Levi are really hitting it off tho," I say and she nods, giving me a small smile as she eats.

"Never thought I'd end up with my childhood bestfriend," she chuckles and I smile at her remarks.

She turns around to get some more fruits, soon she hands me a bowl of fruits as she gets some more for herself.

"Thank you," I mutter before grabbing a grape and eating it.

"Do you have any-," before I can finish my sentence, she slides yogurt over the counter to me.

"Love you so much," I smile causing her to laugh,its quiet awkward for me to say those words but I've only ever said it to my family, no one else, but I've never spoken said I love you to anyone, and I think my family understands that.

I peal back the cover before scooping up some along with the cut up fruits my sister made for me.

"You and Adonis seem to be quite happy," she says, a smile forming on her lips, which causes me to smile.

"He's actually really sweet," I mutter just as two strong arms around me, at first starling me but his fragrance makes me know exactly who it is.

"I'm sweet?" He mutters against my skin, as his heads lays on my shoulder, his voice sending vibrations through me.

"You weren't supposed to hear that," Lexi chuckles as she looks over at us, her eyes in complete awe.