𝐗𝐗𝐈|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

"Since he started walking into the house and talking to him about basketball,"

As I got ready for school on Friday, my phone binged, it was a message from Adonis

Want to ride to school together?

I think for a second before replying.

Wouldn't that be a tad bit weird?

Think of it as our coming out party

I laugh at his reply before giving him an answer.

Sure

I toss my phone onto my bed before dressing, I decided to wear a black graphic tee with some blue jeans and a leather jacket, along with my black leather boots.

I prayed that I wouldn't get dress coded for the slight rip in my jeans, who'd by distracted by knees either way.

I grabbed my phone and my bag before heading downstairs.

"Morning," my dad says as I sit by my sister at the kitchen counter.

"You're going with Lexi and the group tonight right?" He questions, placing a cup of iced coffee in front of me along with a plate with a waffle and a small bowl with fruits.

"Mhm, we'll be back Sunday night," I tell him, as I place a blueberry in my mouth, just then the doorbell rings.

I walk over to the door and open it to see Adonis, he's wearing a grey hoodie with a square flower design along with black jeans and grey and black Nike shoes.

"Morning," he smiles, before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Morning," I reply as he walks in before closing the door, he walks over to my counter before him and my dad start conversing.

"When'd dad and Adonis get all friendly?" Lexi chuckles as she sips her coffee.

"Since he started walking into the house and talking to him about basketball," I replied making her laugh.

"You want to drive today since I'm not going to be using the car?" I question and she shakes her head, which causes me to grow confused.

"Levi's picking me up," she smiles causing me to smile and nudge her shoulder playfully.

"What are you guys smiling at?" My dad questions causing both of us to laugh and say nothing.