𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈|𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

"Yea, I understand what I did, plus the phone works both ways,"

His piercing stare left us in defeating silence, his hair hangs in his face, slightly messy as he holds a car jack with his hand, the shirt he's wearing gives me a perfect view of the veins that pop out from up his arm all the way down to his fingers

How can this man get sexier?

He clears his throat before walking closer to me, my breath gets caught in my throat and I feel as though I can't manage to say a word, he grows a smile on his face before pulling his lower lip between his teeth.

"Where's the spare tire?" 

"My car sorry," I manage to say before getting up and heading outside to where my car is parked.

I unlock the car allowing Adonis to take the tire out of the truck, he places it on the floor before jacking up my car, as he does so, I take my time to mesmerize him. He now has a full sleeve of tattoos and his hair has grown out a bit and leaving his appearance messy, along with it being slightly wet as the rest of his body.

Flames are the majority of his tattooed arm,  but he wears it so sexy, would I admit that to him, no.

"Are you here by yourself?" He questions as he screws off the lug nuts, knocking me straight out of my thoughts bring my attention to him.

"No, I'm actually here with my sister, Vanessa and April," I tell him and he looks up at me through his long lashes giving me a sarcastic stare.

"Where exactly are they?" He questions, a smile growing onto his lips causing me to roll my eyes.

"They went to get slushies," I mutter as he chuckles lowly.

"Sounds like April," he mumbles.

He takes off the old tire before putting the new one in its place, he grabs the wrench he just used to unscrew the lug nuts to now screw them back in.

"So what are you doing here?" I question slightly confused.

"I'm working," he says sarcastically.

"You know what I mean," I mutter as he smiles popping out his dimples.

"I bought a motorcycle that was cheap, but it needs a load of stuff to get fixed, they have the tools and stuff I need so why not work for a couple of months until I finish fix it," he explains.

"You haven't talked to me in three months," I mutter as he nods tightening the screws.

"You seemed like you needed your time," he says, standing onto his feet before grabbing the old tire and placing it into the trunk.

"I seemed that way?"I question as he takes my car back down onto the ground.

"Yea, I understand what I did, plus the phone works both ways," he says, looking over to me causing my stomach to flutter with butterflies.

"I missed you, but I gave you your space," he mutters causing my heart to pound through my chest.

"Are you actually being open about your feelings?" I question causing him to chuckle lightly.

He takes a few steps closer before stopping right in front of me, his hands fall to my waist and I don't stop him, even when he pulls me closer, "You have no clue how much I wanted to take up the phone and call you," he says.

"But thanks to Thomas, I didn't," he says, causing me to furrow my brows.

"Thomas?" I question and he nods.

"Thomas and I are renting a flat not too far away from my mom's house," he says.

I scoff before rolling my eyes in realization, "I'm going to murder April," I mutter as he releases me from his grip.

He looks at me for a slipt second before looking away and speaking.

"Why?" he questions just as I see the girls crossing the road.

"You'll see," I say as he looks over to them just as I am.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" April questions, sipping her slushie innocently clueless as Vanessa and Lexi smile over to me.

"Let's get straight to the point, did you all just bring me down here to put a nail in my tire so I could talk to him?" I question, crossing my arms across my chest as I look at the three brunette girls.

"Maybe," Lexi says as I give her a stern look.

"You guys owe me a tire, an original one too," I mutter before turning back to Adonis who is staring at us confused.

"Thank you, for changing the tire," I say as he nods before the rest of the girls getting the car, and I turn to do the same when he speaks.

"There's a kinda small get together at Thomas and my apartment later tonight, I'd mean a lot if you came," he says, I give him small smile before I talk.

"Sure, why not,"

He gives me a short nod, "I'll see you around," he smiles before turning around and heading inside.

"You guys go to the extreme," I mutter, buckling my seatbelt as April smiles at me.

"What did you guys talk about?" she questions slunching forwarded from the back seat as I start the car.

"About how I'm going to kill you guys on the ride home," I grumble causing her to chuckle.

"I wasn't in this," Lexi begins to rant before handing me my slushie as I drive out of the spot.

"Maybeee," I say mimicking Lexi's voice from a few seconds ago causing her to snicker.

"Veronica agreed to it," she says causing me to roll my eyes.

"All of you guys are coming to that get together with me, I don't care what you guys say," I say causing the two girls to groan.

"I was already going either way so," April smiles causing me to roll my eyes.

"Then you owe me ice cream," I tell her.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝