𝐕| 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

"You have a weird obsession with Greek Mythology," I state taking one of the books out.

"Mind your business," he says as he snatches the book out of my hand.

"Hey chill out, I'm playing, I find it interesting," I explain and he rolls his eyes.

"Your name is Adonis and if I'm correct, Adonis was the God of beauty and attraction, the favourite of Goddess Aphrodite, "I say.

"How do you know all of that?" he questions.

I take a seat on his bed before looking up at him.

"My mom, she was also a Greek Mythology geek, she was intrigued when she got older because her dad made her middle name Aphrodite," I explain.

"She wanted to name me after her but, my dad wouldn't allow her to, so she made it my middle name also," I say.

He listened to me as though he was a little kid who got to watch Cartoons for the first time in forever.

"You know about Greek Mythology as much as your mom?" he questions as he sits next to me

"Well, I don't know as much as her, but I know a fair amount," I say as I pull my feet up onto the bed.

"Why are you interested in it anyway?" I question tucking my loose hair behind my ear.

"Well it's similar to your mom's story, just that it's my mom who named me Adonis, you know we have a bit in common," he chuckles.

"With being the God of beauty and attraction and all," he teases, earning a small chuckle.

"Aphrodite right, um the Goddess associated,"

"With love, beauty, pleasure, passion and procreation," we both say completing his sentence.

"Really beautiful name," he states.

"Adonis was her mortal lover and her favourite, is that also in common?" He teases causing me to roll my eyes.

"You know you're not that annoying," I state and he laughs.

"I don't hear that a lot," he states.

"How about a truce?" he questions and I nod.

"Truce," I state as he wraps his pinky around mine.

Just he looks down at my arm.