𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈|𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

"I'm just glad I have people who care about me that's not family,"

"You're going to have to tell your mom sometime why not now?" Veronica questions

Vanessa sighs lowly sinking into the couch.

"She'll just kill me in my sleep, plus what if it's just a false pregnancy, I mean I haven't even gone to a check up," she mutters.

"That's because your underage," Veronica adds and I nod in agreement.

"You just have to rip off the bandaid," I say, just as  we hear Adonis walk down the stairs.

"I'm going basketball practice Nessa,tell mom and Kyle for me please," he says, pulling the door, completely ignoring my presence along with Veronica's.

"Now I see why you dislike coming here now," Veronica says causing me to roll my eyes as she walks outside.

Just then we hear Vanessa take a deep breath.

"Fine, I'll do it later today once you two are here," sge says and I nod.

"Of course," Veronica adds.

"Thanks for helping me," Vanessa says.

"It's no problem, a friend of my nieces' or automatically a friend of mine," she says, giving her a small smile.

I love my aunts with all my heart, but Veronica holds a special place in it, she's always been there for me, she convinced my dad to let me get my first tattoo at sixteen knowing how much it would mean to me.

"When is your mom getting back?" I ask,Vaneesa takes a look at her watch before speaking.

"In about ten minutes, I can feel the nerves getting to already," she says,I take a seat next to her before resting my head on her shoulder.

"Vanessa, it'll be fine,"

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

We all walk into the kitchen where Kyle and  Camila are.

"Mom, I have something I have to tell you," Vanessa speaks, catching both the attention of Camila and Kyle.

"What is it?" Camila asks, both Veronica and I are quiet as we allow her to speak.