03

𝙔𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙨

"YOU ARE NOT VERY DISCREET YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?" Klaus announced as he walked into the living room where Adria was sat

"YOU ARE NOT VERY DISCREET YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?" Klaus announced as he walked into the living room where Adria was sat. After her little chat with Cami, Adria rushed home so that she would be there before Klaus. She was surprised at how quickly night fell. 

"Really? How so?" Adria asked feigning innocence, already knowing where he was going with this.

"Well just as I was leaving with Marcel, I happen to overhear some of his vampire minions talking about how Marcel just had the opportunity to reunite with another Original. And as far as I know Rebekah and Erik have been here all day, which leads me to believe that you had a run-in with him."

"You are not wrong Nik," she smiled cheekily, "But technically it's your fault. You left after we had agreed that we were going to talk with him together."

"I'm sorry that you take an absurd amount of time polishing those knives of yours."

"Whatever Nik, I'm over it already. The only question I have now is where you put Elijah," the heretic stated walking around Klaus in a circle as if the answer will just magically pop into her head.

Klaus simply gazed into her eyes, not answering her question. 

"You gave Elijah to Marcel didn't you?"

"Bloody hell how do you always do that," Klaus huffed at how she quickly figured out where he put his brother.

"What can I say, I'm good at psychoanalyzing you. Plus Rebekah and Erik told me they never found him here."

"You're not wrong-"

"I never am," Adria interrupted his soon to be speech.

"You see, I have a plan. Gain Marcel's trust, dismantle his empire, then welcome our child into our kingdom where we shall live as royalty of the quarter," Klaus smirked proudly.

"I love the sound of that."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"REBEKAH..." Erik said warily, noticing the look on his wife's face, "what is it?"

"You won't believe what I found," Rebekah grinned pulling out two daggers.

Erik's eyes widened and he pulled her into the bathroom and turned on the faucet so that Klaus and Adria won't be able to hear what they were talking about.

"When did you find these," he gritted his teeth worriedly.

"Just earlier today when we were looking for Elijah. Don't you see? We don't have to fear him anymore. He can't hurt us."

"Oh my gosh, Rebekah you are bloody crazy," Erik shook his head pulling Rebekah into a tight hug, "Oh I love you so much."

Rebekah smiled, "I love you too Erik."