04

𝙃𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝

"NO, YOU MUST'VE DONE THE SPELL WRONG," Klaus shook his head in disbelief

"The spell isn't wrong Nik," Adria tried to reason even though she was still unconvinced herself. "It's never wrong."

"We should still go to a doctor. A professional. So that they can confirm."

"Do you doubt my magic?" 

"No, of course I don't 'Ria. But we don't want to assume. Not with something like this," Klaus insisted.

After Adria's dramatic revelation, both Originals went into a chaotic state of shock and amazement. They both had questions neither of them could answer at that moment and ultimately decided it was best to go to sleep and discuss it in the morning. Which led them to where they are currently, sat in the living room as the morning light peeks through the windows.

"You're right. God I hate when you're right," Adria muttered.

Klaus opened his mouth to give a snarky response but was interrupted by Erik's loud voice.

"Morning housemates," Erik greeted as he passed Klaus and Adria on his way to the kitchen.

"Lovely timing Erik," Adria said, standing up from the couch to follow her little brother into the kitchen, leaving Klaus alone.

Erik promptly began making two cups of coffee for Rebekah and himself as Adria sat on the stool and watched him work. From the corner of his eye, Erik noticed his older sister cradling her growing belly.

"Any new baby developments?" Erik asked with his back turned concentrating on getting Rebekah's coffee right.

"Yes actually, but its not confirmed yet so Nik and I are going to the doctor's to see what they say."

"That's good. Gotta make sure my favorite niece or nephew is healthy in there," Erik told her.

Adria smiled but it was soon wiped off her face when she heard someone, a witch in particular, nearing the Mikaelson residence. The heretic told her brother to stay in the kitchen while she went to investigate.

"What are you doing here? Better question, how did you even get in?" Adria questioned the witch who was now in the house.

"I'm here for you, well the baby." Agnes responds ignoring the heretic's last question.

"Well the baby wants nothing to do with you so you can run back to wherever you came from," Adria rolled her eyes.

"You are overdue for a checkup," Agnes tried again to persuade the Original.

"I know," Adria said simply. The brunette glanced back in Agnes' direction when she noticed that she still hadn't left. "Why are you still here?"

"Look, I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it."