05

𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨, & 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT IN THE SPAN OF 5 HOURS YOU PURCHASED ALL THIS STUFF?" Klaus asked bewildered as he scrolled through the long list of items that Adria and Rebekah purged on for the twins

"Why so surprised? This is barely even a quarter of it," Adria responds nonchalantly, flopping down on the couch in the study. 

Klaus shakes his head. He should've expected this by now. Adria and Rebekah are known to be extreme on their own. But together, they went overboard, especially if they were left unsupervised for more than an hour. And the rest of the family was left to either watch it all unfold happily, or pick up the pieces.

"Do you realize that you have more than 10 different orders of baby clothes expected to be delivered just today alone?"

"Is Nik complaining already? God it's barely 10:30 at least give the rest of us a chance to wake up," Erik remarks as he joins the expecting couple in the study.

"He's right Nik," Adria nods, "No complaining before noon, it's giving me a headache."

"Fine, fine, no complaining. Even though I wasn't even complaining in the first place― " Klaus says, muttering the last part to himself. "However we do have other matters of importance to discuss. Erik?"

"Yes?"

"You and Rebekah had an important task to complete, ― Wait, where the bloody hell is Rebekah?"

"I'm here," Rebekah shouts strolling in through the front door with a large box in her hands. "Look what just got delivered 'Ria!"

"The first order is here already? Damn, that was fast," Adria says.

"Express shipping, works like a charm." Rebekah smiles. "Now whip out one of your handy knives and help me open this box."

"Can we get back to the topic at hand, please?" Klaus asks.

"Keep talking, Nik. We're listening," Adria tells him without sparing him a glance, too focused on the designer onesies that just arrived.

"Anyways, as I was saying, Erik, you and Rebekah were supposed to deal with Marcel and his newfound witch, Davina, while Adria and I were out at the doctor's appointment. What did you find out?"