06

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙥

ADRIA WOKE THE NEXT MORNING IN AN EXCEPTIONAL MOOD

ADRIA WOKE THE NEXT MORNING IN AN EXCEPTIONAL MOOD. She had finally gotten a full night's rest, she had no morning sickness when she awoke, and the witches feared her every move. What more could she ask for? The heretic quickly got ready and made her way down to the living room where the rest of the Originals were congregating.

"Good morning," Adria greeted brightly, making her presence known. Klaus' eyes glanced up from the book he held, and his body filled with warmth as he watched Adria sit in the open space on the couch next to him. Smoothly, he wrapped his arm around her body and pulled her closer to his own. This small action catching the curious eyes of the other Originals in the room.

"Morning 'Ria," Rebekah replied handing her a freshly made cup of tea.

Erik raised an eyebrow from beside Rebekah, noticing the happy aura radiating from his sister. "Someone's in a good mood today."

"Of course I am Erik," Adria amused, "The sun is out, the birds are chirping, Elijah's back, the witches are trembling. It's a fantastic day for New Orleans."

"You're right 'Ria, it is a good day. Which is exactly why I'm confused that the first thing we're doing back together as a family is Vampire book club," Rebekah said, confusion crossing over her face.

"Reading edifies the mind, sister. Isn't that right, Elijah?" Klaus asks his sibling.

"Yes, that's quite right, Niklaus," Elijah nodded, not taking his eyes off of the grimoire he was reading intently.

"And what's this business?" Rebekah gestured to the dead women on the table who was currently staining the carpet with her blood.

"This is a..." Elijah trailed off, searching for the right word, "Peace offering."

Klaus sighed as he began to explain himself, "I presumed, after spending so much time dessicating in a coffin, that my big brother might be a bit peckish."

"And you only brought him one snack?" Adria snorts and turns to face Elijah, "Personally, I would've given you at least three people to eat. That's how much I care about you Elijah."