Chapter 4 | Will

New chapter!
I apologize it's late again. I've been so busy and I swear these kittens are making me crazy. I love them, but waking up to feed three kittens, three times a night is no walk in the park. Definitely can't wait until they're weaned and litter trained so they can sleep in my bed with me. Besides the point, enjoy this chapter. It is a bit of a filler, but none the less I hope you enjoy reading it.

••

The rest of the class Tony does minor things to annoy me and despite my shaking head Mason continues to shut them down.

It started with just whispering towards me whenever Mrs.Heston had her back turned, but eventually, he stopped because I didn't turn around and Mason slapped his arm. That's when he started rolling up paper to throw at me. I rolled my eyes at his attempts to annoy me, but Jenna gave him death glares every time one hit my desk.

"It's fine Jenna just ignore him" 

She practically growls "He's a fucking asshole I can't stand people like him" 

I sigh "You're right he is, but I can't change that and I don't want to make it worse" 

She's reluctant to agree with me but finally nods.

 "Yeah I guess, it's just unfair why does he always pick on you?" 

I shrug "Must be jealous I guess" 

I crack a smile but Jenna gives me more of a grimace back.

I turn back to the lesson, but another paper ball hits my desk and suddenly I hear a bit of commotion behind me. I turn noting how Mason is tightly gripping Tony's arm and Tony grins at him sheepishly.

 "Oops thought it was the trash"

I can tell Mason is getting worked up and quickly look to Mrs.Heston, who thankfully hasn't noticed, and Gage who is asleep, before looking back and whispering at him.

 "Stop it! It's fine"

I'm looking at Mason and he's glaring at me, but thankfully after a couple of seconds, he shoves Tony's arm away from him huffing as he does. I let out a breath of relief and again glance at Gage, he's been sleeping on his desk for the past half hour and hasn't noticed anything that's been going on thankfully. Tony behaves for the rest of the lesson but stands quickly the minute the bell rings. I turn to start packing up my stuff when suddenly I'm slapped upside the back of the head and Tony scoffs.

 "Loser" 

I jump up from my desk quickly, not to confront Tony but to step in the way of Mason whose charging toward him.

"Stop" 

I stand directly in his way and he glares at me.

 "Get the fuck out of my way Will" 

I roll my eyes "It's fine Mason just leave it, please" 

He seethes and I'm worried he's going to ignore me, but he just shoves me out of the way and stalks past me.

 "Whatever" 

Jenna grins "Well that was hot" 

I can't help the chuckle that leaves me. After such a tense class, some humour is needed. I reach for one of the paper balls Tony had thrown at me and toss it at Gage.