Chapter 13

New chapter!
I know I said thank you last chapter, but I cannot explain how happy it makes me feel to come on here and see notifications with my story on them!

It's absolutely wild and I just get so excited to post new chapters and connect with my readers. I simply cannot wait until Only Sleeping is completed because I am so incredibly excited to share more of my work with you!! 🤍

••
Will

I wake up in pain. A lot of it.

My head is pounding and I feel like I'm going to throw up. I rush across the hall to puke but that proves to only make things worse because suddenly the room is spinning.

I throw up and hear Gage chuckling at the door "damn baby bro you finally feeling a hangover"

I groan "shut up Gage my head hurts" he shakes a bottle of pills "here I come bearing gifts, I'm making breakfast the grease will be good for you" I give him a weak thumbs up before standing and stumbling back to my room.

I find a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and go back to the bathroom. I take the Advil Gage left on the counter before taking off my shirt. I'm about to take off my boxers when I notice the stain on them and cringe I came last night?

My mind whirls trying to remember when I managed to have an orgasm but nothing is clear. I climb in the shower and the pounding in my head slowly dissipates.

When I get out I feel slightly better and go back to my room tossing my clothes in my hamper, but freeze when Danny's sweater is laying on my floor.

My eyes drift up to my messy sheets and my cheeks tinge while my heart rate picks up. Was the stain in my boxers from Danny?

I cringe and my stomach twists but I force myself to ignore it and head downstairs.

I sit down at the island across from Gage who grins "so what was your first real party experience like Will?"

I cringe "I don't remember" Gage chuckles pointing his fork at me "those are the best ones"

I make a face disagreeing with him, but just eat instead. Gage dived into a recount of his night, right down to hooking up with Hilary Trenton despite me pleading with him to spare the details.

He shakes his head getting up and rinsing his plate "honestly if Mason wasn't such a buzzkill it would have been one of the best nights" at the mention of Mason's name my eyes widen as a memory starts to come back to me; A memory that includes me jerking off in front of him.

My stomach rolls and I dart of my stool leaning over the sink emptying my stomach.

Gage jumps back "dude! That's fucking gross" I I wipe my mouth and rinse my hand and the sink before cringing "sorry"

Gage shakes his head "so much for the breakfast I made" I cringe again and run my hand down my face "I uh I'm going to my room"

He nods "yeah please you look like shit" I groan and head back upstairs.

My stomach is in knots the rest of the day and I can't think of anything else expect for how awful I was. I would never do something like that, but I did.

I don't even try to eat anything the rest of the day knowing I'll just throw it up in disgust at myself.

Jenna calls me at 12:00am.

"hey how you feeling?"

I groan "not good, why'd you let me get so drunk?"

She chuckles "you were having a good time"