Chapter 15

Sooo I really want to connect with my readers more, but I have no idea what to put in author notes lol.

How is everyone? What's going on in your life? I had 2 midterms and a paper due this week 😅

••
Will

I wake up extremely comfortable. My eyelids however, feel crusted and my eyes feel swollen. That's when I remember last night; Masons dad and every awful thing he said to me, to Mason, to Hank. The way Mason hit him and forced him to sleep outside.

Then I remember Mason. The way he brought me to bed and kissed me, told me how perfect I was and called me baby.

I blush lightly before cringing because the conflicting memories go together in the worst way possible.

Mason hums and his chest vibrates beneath me "you awake?"

I nod slowly sitting up but Mason's hand tightens "I wasn't saying get up"

I sigh "I have to, my eyes hurt" he looks unhappy, but not at me.

He sighs "I'm sorry" I shake my head rubbing at my eyes "don't apologize...I'm sorry I was so...So upset last night"

Mason scoffs "you shouldn't apologize...ever"

I sigh at that and get up walking to Mason's door but he jumps up "hey! Don't..don't go without me" I bite my lip "you locked him outside remember"

Mason grunts "fine"

I step out of the room and head to the bathroom.

Mason leans against his doorframe watching me. I close the bathroom door and rise my eyes and pee before coming back out of the bathroom.

I'm only two steps down the hallway when Hank barrels into me giving me a tight hug. I almost fall over and Mason grunts but I hug Hank back.

He pulls away and sighs "I'm sorry our dads an asshole and for what it's worth I think your totally a good use of space catboy"

I feel a small smile the first one in a while tug on my lips "thanks Hank" he grins and nods at Mason "should we check on Shawn?"

Mason doesn't look too excited and Hank holds up his hands "listen I don't really care, but I figure if he's dead you might want to...I don't know hide the body"

Mason shakes his head scoffing "yeah yeah"

I turn to Mason "Um..uh my uh clothes?" He nods "yeah I'll grab them" he walks away and down the stairs coming back a minute later with my clothes.

I go back in the bathroom changing before coming out and handing him his clothes which he then tosses on the floor is his room.

I nod "okay..uh I'll um walk home" Mason lifts a brow "walk home?"

I bite my lip confused "uh I just...I thought you were taking Hank to school"

Hank laughs out loud behind me "Mason take me to school? Please he doesn't let anyone on his bike not even his sweet little brother!"

Mason rolls his eyes "Hank is going to catch the bus and I will take you home"

Hank's eyes widen "what?! No way your going to let him on your bike?"

Mason grunts "Hank shut up" Hank grumbles "fine whatever I see how it is"

He turns to me "you better watch your back catboy"

I roll my eyes and Mason slaps Hank's arm "let's go dipshit"

We all three walk downstairs and I cringe the minute I make it to the bottom. The memories of Mason's dad here yelling at me, shoving me, and hurting Mason not good ones. Mason puts his hand on my back and pushes me forward.