Chapter 14

Okay this chapter. Chefs kiss babies 💋
Mason's emotions in this chapter. His vulnerability!! The way Mason and Will connect in this chapter UGH I just love it!

••
Mason

Will finally gets in bed and I watch him carefully. He looked so guilty when he got here and now laying in my bed after finding out I wasn't mad he looks so..content.

I bite my lip and turn off my light climbing in next to him. It's different having Will in my bed instead of in his. I wish it was a good different, but it's not. The worry of Shawn coming home makes it hard to focus on the boy in my bed.

Will is anxious and stiff making me annoyed.

"Will. What's your problem?"

He shifts if possible even further from me "I don't...I don't want to make you uncomfortable"

I scoff "why the hell would I be uncomfortable?" It's a stupid question I'm only ever comfortable with him, but he doesn't know that.

He mumbles "since Friday.."

I roll my eyes because he clearly doesn't understand that nothing about Friday made me uncomfortable, just uncomfortably turned on.

"Will. I wasn't uncomfortable then and I'm not uncomfortable now. You didn't do anything on Friday. I choose to stay you didn't force me"

He sucks in a breath and I know he's finally understanding.

"You choose to stay?"

I grunt "yes Will"

He pauses before whispering "why?"

I cringe because I don't think there's an appropriate answer. 

"I wanted to watch."

His breath skips and if the lights were on I'm sure his face would be bright red. I sigh.

"I stayed because I'm fucking stupid Will. I should have left, but I stayed and I watched you fucking cum and it was the hottest fucking thing I've ever watched"

A strangled sound leaves Will and I turn on my side leaning over him "I stayed because I'm weak..you make me weak" his breath hits me and his breathing becomes erratic.

"M Mason" he whispers my name and a growl forces it's way through me "Will. Don't"

He whimpers at the sounds making me groan "Will...fuck" the way his body shivers at my words has me hard immediately.

I want nothing more then to move over Will and have my way with him, but I can't. Instead I drop my face to the crook of his neck and inhale his scent.

Will makes a sound and I groan, I'm too close. I shouldn't be this close.

I let myself lose control for just a second and place my lips against his neck.

Will whimpers "M Mason" my name coming from his mouth has me sucking my mark on him.

Will's body lifts off the bed and his groin meets my thigh making him moan lightly. His sounds only fuel me to move further down kissing my way to his collarbone and sucking a hickey there.

Will mewls and cries out as I leave my mark on him. He thrusts up again and this time his own thigh rubs against me "fuck"

He please with me breathlessly "Mason please"

I cringe because I know what he wants and I can't do it. I shouldn't do it. I shouldn't do this. I kiss his collar bone one more time before ripping myself away from him.