Chapter 36

I know, I know finally a new chapter! I'm so sorry to keep you all waiting. I've been trying to write more for you guys, but this story is sort of at an odd place for me so it's been really hit or miss as to when I'm feeling inspired. Sometimes I have to take a step back and then come back to it later on when I'm fresh and ready to go. Never the less here's the new chapter please enjoy!

••
Mason

It's been two days since we got back from camping. A crisp Wednesday morning.

I've been...not avoiding Will, I mean I've been sleeping in his bed, but I've been limiting my time with him. I don't want to make things hard for him. We've finally come to a sort of neutral ground. All we're going to do is sleep. Because as much as I want all of him if I can't give him all of me I won't have him.

Will however, has been making that very hard to stick to. This past week he's been more friendly with me in that he's trying to keep things comfortable. Good mornings and good nights, the odd "how was your day", and he's been clinging to me every night. Not that I'm complaining.

That being said he's also been waking up with a certain situation every morning. Usually it's pressed against me and I notice before he does. I do my best to ignore it, but the restraint it takes is becoming tiring. On top of that he's been staring at me almost unintentionally recently. I'm trying not to notice because everything he does makes me want him more and now his attention is constantly on me.

I shake the thought away groaning as I do another rep. Gage and I are working out with the rest of the team and I can't seem to keep my mind from wandering to Will.

"You good?"

I look at Gage sitting up and nod.

"Fine, you're up"

I move so he can take his turn and try to focus on spotting him instead of the fact that in 4 minutes we're heading out and I'll get to endure a 15 minute car ride with Will.

Gage finishes up and wipes his forehead that's glistening with sweat.

"Dang, I'm voting we stop and get a new case of Gatorade on the way home I got none left in the car or the locker room. I'm fucking thirsty"

I shrug "sure man"

Gage nods standing "thank fuck"

I follow him out to the car and my eyes immediately land on Will whose laughing at something Jenna must have said or did. His laugh dies when he sees us his eyes trailing over me. The way his eyes automatically narrow and his lip slips between his teeth makes me groan.

Gage turns "you good?"

I clench my jaw "fine, just sore"

He chuckles "yeah worked you good in there! Gotta bulk up!"

I force a tight lipped smile and we head to the car. Jenna and Will get in right after us and Gage let's them know we're stopping at Walmart.

It's a short uneventful ride to our local Walmart and when we get there we all head inside. Thankfully it only takes Gage a few minutes to grab the case of Gatorade and we head to the register.

Will's eyes seem to travel to me incredibly often and I'm becoming increasingly turned on by it. I'm almost ready to ask him what the hell he's looking at, but I don't get a chance.

"Oh hey Will"

I look up at the cashier my entire body going ridged and face souring when I see it's none other then Kade Johnson.

"Kade, I uh..I didn't know you worked here"

Kade shrugs "just started, mom said I had to get a job"