Chapter 12

** TW: Minimal Sexual Content **

This is mild so anyone should be fine, but I'm not equipped to be the judge of that. I don't even know how in depth I'll go with future intimate scenes, because I don't really know if I have the skill to write it tastefully. There is a possibility and likelihood I'll try, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Besides the point, for now you get some very mild sexual content, enjoy 🤍

••
Mason

Gage slaps my chest "duude are you even d dru drunk?" I shake my head "nah not tonight"

He groans "whyyyy not?! We won the ga game it's time to celebrate with a bottle of vodka!" I shake my head "I'm not feeling it" he scoffs "your no fun I'm going to go find someone else who won't kill my buzz"

I roll my eyes but let him go. I know I'm not being fun, I don't even want to be here.

To be honest I'm pissed. I had managed to avoid Will for 2 days and despite the fact that I've been miserable and can't sleep I was doing good, but then I get to third period and find fucking Tony sitting behind Will and I was hit by a truckload of guilt.

Has Tony been bothering Will the entire time I've been avoiding him? I grumble not wanting to think about it again.

Not to mention Will showing up in the locker room asking for Gage's jersey. When Gage mentioned he'd be cold without it my eyes had immediately landed on my varsity jacket and my hands itched to offer it to him, but I didn't.

I felt like shit when Will wished us luck. Even after I avoided him like the plague (which I know he noticed) he wished me luck. I was stuck between feeling like the luckiest guy on the team and the biggest asshole on the planet.

Asshole won, but only because while I was still on my "Will wished me luck high" I spotted him in the stands and although normally I'd think that to be a good thing; opportunity for me to watch him and go unnoticed, it was not.

The guy next to him pissed me off. I didn't recognize him, but he was close to Will and at one point I looked up and Will was wearing his sweater. The same sweater he's wearing now while stumbling around the party.

I narrow my eyes why is he even drunk? Will never gets drunk, he never even comes to these parties. I should know considering the last time I was the one stumbling into his room.

I move into the living room following behind him. He stumbles up to Jenna who an hour ago was equally wasted, but has since switched to water.

He  grins nearly spilling whatever's in his cup on her. She chuckles "you are sooooo wasted Will Jackson" he laughs "no no I'm...uh I'm not"

I feel my lip quirk up at how hard he has to try to say it. Jenna smiles "people are starting to go home" Will's eyes widen "what?! No!"

Jenna nudges the guy next to her; Kenny. He's a good guy, although if you ask Gage he'll say different. Kenny beat Gage at basketball last year and ever since Gage "doesn't like him".

He grins at Will "wow Will never seen you wasted before" Will shakes his head "I'm not"

Jenna gives Kenny a knowing look and he chuckles waving someone over. I glare when it's the guy from the game tonight.

"Will...I leave for two minutes and you disappeared" Will laughs "oops" the guy smiles "I like you like this Will, less tense" Will's cheeks blush and I almost chuckle. Even drunk Will can't help but get embarrassed when complimented.

The guy swings his arm around Will's shoulder and any semblance of a chuckle dies in my throat as I narrow my eyes.

"You want to switch to water?" I watch as Will stiffens under him and moves from his arm "um noooo" Jenna laughs "don't worry about it Danny I'm sure he'll make it to his room and if he doesn't he lives here" Danny chuckles and thankfully agrees to just let Will do his thing.