𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝘂

: warnings
killing, blood, knifes, dismemberment

genre :
idk

"ah, haha." you chuckled to yourself, wiping off your kitchen knife onto your towel.

"please.. it's not too late, for me.." peters coworker begged, you laughed once again. crouching down to look her in the eyes.

"shut up baby doll." you stated pushing her head back in a teasing manner, standing back up before grabbing your circular saw.

"you know, sometimes.. it's better to keep your mouth shut." you stated, flicking it on and watching her eyes fill with fear. it was so amusing to you, so funny, so rewarding.. so very wonderful that you soon would have peter to yourself.

"now, let the games beg-" you where soon interrupted by her phone ringing, as you yanked it out of her pocket.

peter ❤ is calling...

"pe.. fuck.." you stated dropping the saw immediately before running up the basement stairs.

your hand began shaking, you convinced yourself to be calm.

"hello?" you stated calmly, your hand still shaking softly. pacing around your kitchen.

"oh, are you crystal's friend? or?" you heard his voice, your cheeks turning a deep red as you began covering your mouth to stop yourself from swooning over him.

"yeah, we're just chillin. she went to the bathroom." you stated, digging your nails into your dining room table.

"well, she said we where supposed to go on a date today. just a little bit confused." he giggled, you threw your head back. he was so goddamn cute.

"i mean, you can come hang with us if you want?" you offered as you began to worry about how the hell you'd get him in your house.

"really? i mean i don't want to be a 3rd wheel or anything."

"no, not at all. the more the better." you laughed nervously, you continued talking to peter and giving him the address.

"see you soon!" you laughed before handing up the phone and smashing it to pieces, you began to panick looking at your messy living room.

he was gonna think your a slob, you have to have a good first impression. you quickly cleaned up..

you began sprinting  towards your bedroom, looking through your closet you found a long white gown.

"shit no." you stated putting it back, you had to take off these clothes. you threw on some sweat pants and a hoodie, regular attire for you.

before you jogged back downstairs you remembered crystal, mumbling profanities you went to go check on her.

"hey, wake up." you stated noticing her body was limp, but not to long after you realized she was dead. a tad bit upset you didn't get to play your games with her, but happy nonetheless.

knock knock

you smiled, going towards the door and looking out the peep hole. you saw your sweet wonderful peter with take out in his hands.

"hey, come in." you stated, trying to hold back your excitement.

"nice to meet you by the way." he stated, putting his hand out for you to shake. you declined him respectfully, knowing there was blood on your hands you didn't want to get his dirty.

"where's crystal?" he stated, sitting on a bar stool.  you began to go on a tangent about how long it takes for her to shower.

"i guess she does take a long time." he laughed, you reassured him you'd be right back as you went to the bathroom.

"alright, just sneak up from behind its not that hard. you do this all the time, why is it so hard?" you stated, splashing water on your face.

"its go time baby." you stated, holding the rope and duck tape in your hands.

you had noticed he was watching the TV show you left on. you began to quietly sneak up on him like a cat, you where in position and you just needed to strike.

STRIKE

you covered peters mouth, dragging him off the sofa before sending an aggressive kick to him abdomen. hovering over him on the ground you began punching him.

"its almost over! i'm so sorry, i love you!" you yelled in between punches, you soon noticed he was unconscious.

"god." you stated, wiping the tears that had fallen down your face. it hurt you to hurt him, but it needed to be done.

A/N : part 2 ?? also vote please stop ghost reading lmao <3