𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 ( 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝘂 )

A/N : i'm so creative with the title once again, but please do not read this book if your a minor ( yes i click on some of your profiles in the most non creepy way possible ) if your not a minor, cool just ignore me. moving on, i forgot about this book once again but i enjoy writing sub!peter so here we are.

warnings : 
sub!peter, bondage, hickeys, breeding kink phrases if you squint, insinuation of a past murderinsinuation of a dead body, manipulation, mentions of stockholm syndrome ( not romancing it ), peter being your good boy, and a lastly a blowjob.

genre :
smut :)

"..missed you so much." he whined as you walked down the stairs, bloody gloves still on while carrying a trash bag with the remains of.. something. peter desperately shifting around in his chair, the rope digging into his skin as he attempted to free himself. slurring from lack of oxygen in the tiny basement, and the rope wrapped around his neck didn't make it any better.

you smiled softly as you made eye contact, for the few months he's been at your home he's grown attached to you quickly. developing stockholm syndrome at rapid rates, you took off your gloves in one swift motion. dropping them on the paint cover table before tossing the garbage bag to the side of the room, peter trying to draw attention to himself.. seeking attention from you.

"need something?" you asked, engrossed in sharpening your cleaver. peter whining once again in response, looking over at the trash in the corner of the room. he wished you cleaned up more, it was gross. he watched as you set your cleaver back on your shelf, you treated that thing better than you treated him. peter couldn't believe he was jealous over a knife, it was a knife?

"want you.." you chuckled, peters voice small and quiet. his body rocking back and forth in his chair desperately, looking at you through hooded eyes.

"give me a minute love." you mumbled, placing down your favorite kitchen knife. peters body shaking in anticipation, excited to be touched. he knew what started from these encounters, either you bouncing on his cock or sucking on it. 

either one was good with him, he didn't prefer one or the other. both would leave him yearning for more, even if it was a touch from you he would be happy. that was his main goal.. to make you happy, because if you were happy he was happy.

"you look so cute right now." you had that look in your eyes, the look that made peter crumble and whimper. you looked psychotic, you were psychotic. it didn't phase him, it only made him buck his hips in an upward direction. this was his way of begging, you knew that. 

"we just started, calm down." you warned, your voice low. peter whimpering as you came behind him and touched his shoulder, your fingers feathering over his skin felt so good.. a little bit too good, causing him to cry out your name loudly. 

"your not being a good boy right now." you groaned in annoyance, the little bit of patience you had now gone. stepping down in front of him and getting on your knees, your hands trailing down his bare chest as your rested your palms on his thighs.

your fingers hooked around the loops of his pants looking up at him for his approval, his head thrown back while he bit his lip holding back his moans. looking down at you and nodding his head aggressively, lifting up his hips as you slid his pants down. his cock springing out of his pants, almost hitting you in the face. your hand wrapping around his shaft, stabilizing yourself on your knees. 

you licked a clean line down his cock, before sinking him into your mouth. he tried his best to stay still and not move, trying desperately to keep his moans in knowing you'd punish him if you heard a peep. 

"fuck—" he whimpered, his hips jolting forward chasing his release. letting out a moan as his tip the back of your throat, thrusting erratically trying to chase the feeling he got a glimpse of. saliva beginning to drip down your chin and your neck, his cock pumping in and out of your mouth so quickly caused you to hum lightly. the vibrations sending tingles up his spine, his cock doing one final plunge into your mouth before cumming in your mouth.

the now bitter taste causing you to come up for air, coughing and spitting out onto the floor. looking over at peter who had fallen asleep almost immediately after, his swollen and angry cock now calming down and softening.

he wasn't your good boy at the moment but you'd teach him how to behave, and not be so greedy.. but for now you had to take care of your own issues. the pool of slick now dripping down your thighs..

( A/N : 838 words, wow.. i hope you like this, if not then sorry i guess. fluff will be coming soon as i just watched the cutest movie ever and i kinda wanna write it with peter, then i'll post the angst chapter that has been sitting in my drafts since october :D )