𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘀𝗺𝘀

warnings :
orgasm, there is an orgasm in this chapter.

genre :
smut 

_

as everyone shuffled out of the meeting room, someone bumped into you making you drop your coffee and spill it everywhere. as you looked on the floor you saw your now broken coffee cup sitting in a puddle of caffeine on the cold tile ground.

"sorry, shoot i'm so sorry.." he exclaimed, you didn't know him so you assumed he was new? you honestly didn't care at the moment you began to sigh looking down at your white blazer that now had a huge coffee on it. along with your while sneakers that looked like you had just walked through the mud.

he handed you a handful of napkins, looking at you with a face full of shame, embarrassment, and humiliation . though he wasn't looking up at your eyes he was more looking at your breast's, probably due to the fact that you where much taller then him.

QUICK A/N : peter's shorter than you in this au, okay okay?

you decide to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, he was probably already having a shitty day and someone yelling at him wouldn't make his day any better.  even though you where pissed at him you knew that yelling wouldn't make it right.

"it's fine, i'll just have to change." you stated taking off your blazer, tossing it on your desk that was steps away from you. turning around to see that the guy was still behind you, you noticed he was now staring at your ass. 

first he spills coffee on you, now he's checking you out what kind of prick? you cleared your throat catching his attention, you had only known this guy for a few minutes but he seemed very submissive. 

"are you always like this around woman?" you asked, very much catching him off guard as he tried to muster up a response only to be luckily be cut off by the janitor mopping up mess you guys just made. 

"l-like what?" he asked moving to the side as you did the same, he seemed very naive just from his demeanor. going from denying things, to explaining why he did that thing, to claiming he never did that thing at all. it was like he was all over the place, mentally and physically and it kind of intrigued you.

"are you always.. drooling?" you asked crouching down closer towards his face, swiping your finger across is wet lower lip. only to be greeted by a now very red peter, immediately licking his lips and shaking his head profusely. 

"no you just- you made me nervous that's all." he stated backing away from you slowly, only to back himself into a corner. the tent in his pants now becoming very visible to you, he had no shame not even in a public place, even with his coworkers around. 

"your dick says otherwise." you tease now hovering over him, though he could just push you away and leave he wasn't doing that at all. he was more or less embracing you at this point not physically but it felt that way, mean while all your coworkers heads where immersed into there computers and papers.

"you like this don't you." you breathed now massaging the tent in his pants with your kneecap, his knees growing weak over the span of a few minutes, as his mouth hung open as he began grinding his hip against your thigh. his cock throbbing and begging for release, as his hands went for your hips his entire body suddenly relaxed and he slumped onto the floor with his eye's still rolled back into his head.

as you watched him sit there for a few minutes, you've never done that before but it was fun? peter still panting and covering the wet spot that was soaking his pants.

"pay back for ruining my blazer." you murmured just loud enough for him to hear in a playful manner. you felt a little bad that he just soaked his pants but it already happened. 

A/N : i have a question for you guys! do you prefer long chapters that take longer to write or shorter chapters that i can write everyday?

fun fact author-chan hates writing smut.